Recent content by Alonne

1. Alonne

Episode 373

Also the destruction of the spirit tree and the island did not had a particular effect on the party like i dont know Serpico, what about ISMA! My god... this really is bad... this feels like the final season of game of thrones all over again.
  2. Alonne

Episode 370

exactly, Guts build his entire existance as a warrior he saw the sword as a part of himself and now this failed him, it would be as is your entire existance were destroyed in a second, although i'm not gonna lie i was expecting him to react more about casca being taked away This, i re-read all...
  3. Alonne

Episode 369

So it would be correct to consider that the spirit trees absorbe the energy of the World tree preventing it from spreading to far into the world? Thats correct i simplify the the whole thing a bit to much, also i would like to add that we could say that it was Skull Knight sword (cant remember...
  4. Alonne

Episode 369

i know is a bit incoherent, i was in a hurry when i typed this, so now that i have more free time i'm going to elaborate a bt more: Now i do see some holes on the theory but we most likely are goin to receive some answers on the next chapter.
  5. Alonne

Episode 369

You know what, you are right.
  6. Alonne

Episode 369

i know, is just that i'm a bit tired to see this happening every time a new episode is released, i just want to talk the about the episode and were the history is going but is kind of hard to do when everyone are arguing about who's right or wrong for liking or disliking the episode, i'm sorry...
  7. Alonne

Episode 369

. And this is why art value is tied peoples preferences and feelings, one person may like a piece of art ad think is the best thing in the world while other may not, it depends on what you value the most. That being said can we please stop arguing each other about who's right or wrong and talk...
  8. Alonne

Episode 368

This, this is the reason why i've been saying for months that they should slow down with the releases, if studio gaga had more time to draw the pages i bet the artwork would be better.
  9. Alonne

Episode 368

10. Alonne

Episode 368

Well it seems the history is really moving towards, what bothers me is how quickly this is happening since i was hoping more interaction between Guts and Griffith but we'll have to wait until the episode is realeased to see how this goes, also that panel of Guts has so much meme potential.
  11. Alonne

Episode 367

Like the previous episodes this one had hights and lows, but if i'm honest i see more lows specialy in the art department this is what i was worried about, the team clearly needs more time to work, that aside it seems that the island is not gonna last, what i found interesting is the fact that...
  12. Alonne

Episodes 365 & 366

Ok, i'm not gonna lie, i'm impressed with the work they manage to did, they are some panels were i could see the change of style but considering the amount of work Miura put on his drawings i'm impressed at how close the art resemble Miura's style,the storytelling was good all thing considered...
  13. Alonne

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Well i have to admit that i'm both excited and scared like many others have pointed already Berserk without Miura isnt Berserk and i do think that maybe they should separate the Miura's version from this continuation, but i many to put my hopes in Kouji, after all he was Miura's friend and from...
  14. Alonne

What Are You Playing?

Recently i've been replaying Stalker Anomaly, i have forgot how addictive that game is for me, and trying all the mods i can find, pretty much preparing for Stalker 2
  15. Alonne

Episode 364

Sorry to answer so late, while i do agree that Jung's archetypes are kind of vague, they have been used as guidelines in storytelling from time to time, so it wouldnt surprise me if miura knew about them or were inspired in some degree by them, now let me explain my thoughs on what i meant with...
Top Bottom