Recent content by Draculoid

1. Draculoid

Spriggans in Berserk: Millennium Falcon (PS2)

I've never heard the word spriggan in association with Berserk....so I thank this thread for that. This IGN guide that came up when I googled specifically mentions this "Of all the spriggans, the toughest one to locate is one of the red spriggans in the village of Enoch -- it is in the...
  2. Draculoid

General Boscogne

Yes! What a total badass. That shot of him just blasting 3 people in half while charging is straight up a Dragon Slayer moment. Obviously the likes of Serpico, Silat and Griffith are top tier fighters, but they all fight in a very technically advanced way..from a sheer strength and power...
  3. Draculoid

What Are You Playing?

That fucking sucks man. I hope you find a way to rectify this situation but I guess that would only be between buying a better PC or PS5/Xbox. I got lucky that my new laptop I got last year could JUST play it (I got a warning every time I booted it up that my GPU was too weak but I powered...
  4. Draculoid

What Are You Playing?

Hell yah man! You're you're prepping for Donkey Kong December! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuvDsT4sRzU Finished Alan Wake 2 and Mario Wonder this week. Alan Wake 2 had me captivated the whole way. On a technical level, this game is amazing. The atmosphere and lighting, the facial...
  5. Draculoid

Berserk: The Black Swordsman by studio ECLYPSE

Yep, noticed that too and immediately went back and checked. They also close out the opening credits animation for Golden Age trilogy with it. Not something a casual fan would likely notice (or care about).
  6. Draculoid

Black Swordsman Arc animation by SWEETHEARTIST

I got you, I'm sorry that I misunderstood. I think I'm just riled up that we are receiving so much low quality content... Both in the actual manga along side this influx of meh fan content that people are freaking out and praising so much. This is just the reality now... A wave of new Berserk...
  7. Draculoid

Right...so it's only better because it's made by one person, not because it actually is better. I can assure you, these people truly think it looks and animates better, or at least want to say that they do. Wait, you just said that obviously it wouldn't be as good or received as well, and then...
  8. Draculoid

Berserk LOST CHILDERN Animation (Credits: AllinAll)

For this one, I can at least appreciate that they really went in on their own unique style/take on the material. While still not my cup of tea and often rather cheap looking, they at least had a vision. What absolutely pisses me off, however, is that stupid ass WARNING: message at the start of...
  9. Draculoid

Jeez, I'm seeing so many of these "Berserk fan projects" popping up. It's neat. It looks like a fun little project I hope they enjoyed making. I can't really tolerate watching it from beginning to end due to the aesthetics though. Like most of these fan projects (and understandably so) they...
  10. Draculoid

Thank you so much for your hard work!

Thank you so much for your hard work!
  11. Draculoid

Episode 373

Definitely a less enjoyable episode than usual. They mostly all sit around the same level of disappointment and then lose points based on how many things either make no sense or contradict past events and characters. The "strangers to the island" one was really bad, as that whole event has been...
  12. Draculoid

Berserk Pachinko Machine Has New 3D Animated Scenes

You beat me to it on the info post. Definitely something that would have flown under this communities radar as it's a very Japan-centric product that caters to a specific niche. Pachinko machines have never really been about accurately representing their respective series...so it doesn't bother...
  13. Draculoid

Berserk Pachinko Machine Has New 3D Animated Scenes

I had to let the whole clip play....for research purposes....:SK:
  14. Draculoid

[2022] Berserk: The Golden Age MEMORIAL EDITION

God damnit...when I scrolled and saw the image my heart skipped a beat and was excited until realizing what thread I'm in haha. Yah, talk about false advertising. If I saw that on a shelf I might actually be tricked into thinking it's something good!
  15. Draculoid

The Horror Movie Thread

I saw a movie called All My Friends Hate Me the other day and really enjoyed it! It sort of falls into a Psychological, Black Humour sort of genre but there are definitely horror-y/chilling stuff going on. It was a horror show for me! The basic premise is that some old friends are having a...
Top Bottom