Recent content by Ilyas

1. I

Berserk miniatures

Thank you man!
  2. I

Berserk miniatures

Oh I got confused those are not inches on the right Whoever made that ruler meant for them to be feet in real life scale for comparison, I just disregared those marks given those don't matter in stylized minis and forgot about them.
  3. I

Berserk miniatures

Other stuff
  4. I

Berserk miniatures

Those are warhammer scale broadly speaking, average human is about 30mm and Guts is much taller, I like stylized proportions on my miniatures so the height difference is exaggerated as well. (The markings on the left are mm and inches on the right)
  5. I

Berserk miniatures

6. I

Berserk miniatures

7. I

Berserk miniatures

8. I

Berserk miniatures

9. I

Berserk miniatures

Here are my old unfinished berserk miniatures for 3d printing, these are abandoned but I'm planning on making many berserk miniatures starting anew since those are not up to my current standards, still wanted to show them.
  10. I

Dororo (2019) TV Series

The first episode is great, now that's a proper adaptation. It retells the plot in a way appropriate for the tone they have chosen, it looks good and most importantly It is directed in such an engaging way. I can't explain it but somehow the similarity with berserk is more apparent than with...
  11. I

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

https://imgur.com/a/KV8pj Editions in russia
  12. I

SkullKast: Episode 90 - Mythbusters

Re: Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 90 Thanks, especially for addressing the questions about free will and fate. I value berserk above all for its heroic aspect, when i think of berserk i see an image of a proud warrior, walking tall and forging his own destiny, not a dark horror story about...
  13. I

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

My favorite manga after berserk is Jojo's bizzare adventure for it's joyous triumpant attitude towards life above all else.
  14. I

The Art of Rapaz!

The second way with dioramas and rotoscoping sounds electrifying. There arent many things made like that, so it makes the idea even more interesting, At least for the visuals.
  15. I

My CNC machined Berserk props and armor

Good job with every piece. The best berserk cosplay i'v seen.
Top Bottom