Recent content by jackson_hurley

1. jackson_hurley

We're not better in montreal for public transport. Heh

We're not better in montreal for public transport. Heh
  2. jackson_hurley

Happy holidays to you all!

Happy holidays to you all!
  3. jackson_hurley

did any of the long term users here read guin saga? what are the thoughts on that continuation?

I have the first volume in english and its the only one Ive read since I never found the other 4 disponible. Im not sure they translated the rest in english or french. Id have to check. I liked the first one though.
  4. jackson_hurley

Summary of new information from Mori's interviews about volume 42

Thank you for putting all that together @Aazealh. I appreciate it a lot. I would definitely not want to be in his shoes.
  5. jackson_hurley

Episode 374

Seriously, I would not be surprised if Rickert's slap would no make another appearance but on Guts. Like @Aazealh said.
  6. jackson_hurley

Episode 374

On amazon japan you can for the moment.
  7. jackson_hurley

Episode 374

BIzarre but not surprising considering all of the crap from that episode. Like the magic ritual that needs everyone to help?! Anyways, I'm curious to see where this goes.
  8. jackson_hurley

Volume 42 release

Woah, I laugh hard for that one. Berserk sure changed a lot. :ganishka:
  9. jackson_hurley

Volume 42 release

So Griffith dye his hair pink. Cool, cool...
  10. jackson_hurley

What was your Favorite Episode Release?

As Walter, 303 was a very huge one for me. My level of hype was at its max in that time. Though like Aaz said, it's hard to pick one specifically. I started episodically around the fight with Guts and Serpico in the pillar chamber in Vritannis. I remember that I was very impatient to see how...
  11. jackson_hurley

Remembering Kentarou Miura

2 years already. Thats crazy how time flies. I still remember wakingnup to that dreadfull day we got the news about what 2 weeks after I think? God how I miss his art and storytelling. Berserk will always be my best story ever.
  12. jackson_hurley

Sick! I passef mine a couple of weeks ago. About time for me! Haha

Sick! I passef mine a couple of weeks ago. About time for me! Haha
  13. jackson_hurley

How many times have you read Berserk and other questions

Ish, Ive read it entirely from beginning the "end" each times a volume comes out. And the around another time per year. So Im over 80 completed reread. (Doing it again for the reread thread even though I havent posted aboht vol 2 yet.) So yeah Id say one to twice a year I reread everything.
  14. jackson_hurley

What would you do if you lived in the Berserk universe (beginning of Golden Age)

Yeah but then again, to quote badly Flora; it would be sure to come back in his hands when he'd need it the most. Thats how it works. I think the most we could do is try and give a warning and wish they'd leave so that when the sacrifice happens there's no one present. (Which would jot happen...
  15. jackson_hurley

What would you do if you lived in the Berserk universe (beginning of Golden Age)

But causality would still work its way. I would give him a better warning then skullknight (without the criptic) and get the fuck out of the band of the falcon before anything happens. As much as I love monsters, not sure Id like my life to end in one or more of them. Maybe warn Casca and some...
Top Bottom