Recent content by Johnstantine

1. Johnstantine

What are you reading?

Just finished the first part of Gene Wolfe's The Wizard Knight. It's possibly one of the best books I've read. Just overall a really beautiful book.
  2. Johnstantine

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

Honestly? I wanted to get through the game (and all endings) before they went and nerfed everything. And, by way of luck, I finished it a few hours before the latest patch went live. Now everything has been nerfed into oblivion!
  3. Johnstantine

Just finished up the platinum for Elden Ring. NG+3 is where the game really shines. Favorite bosses: Worst bosses: All in all, this is easily one of my favorite games in the last few years (second only to Red Dead 2). I spent 69 hours on it (nice), but from what I've seen...that's really...
  4. Johnstantine

There is one boss in this game who is absurdly powerful. Even at my level, I'm getting two-shotted. This reminds me of my time with Sword Saint Isshin in Sekiro.
  5. Johnstantine

Currently 50 hours in at level 155. About two bosses to go before I have cleared them all. Been a hell of a ride! The underworld is probably some of the most beautiful scenery in a game to date.
  6. Johnstantine

7. Johnstantine

Same here!
  8. Johnstantine

Great game. I just got done 100%-ing it. Pretty much my favorite game ever at this point. Same here. My 3070ti has basically been on the backburner since I got my PS5 last year.
  9. Johnstantine

What are you watching? (television thread)

I will never, ever understand how stupidly they wrote the entire scene
  10. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Glad to see you're killing/killed it. I stopped playing during the Nemesis boss fight and haven't revisited it.
  11. Johnstantine

SECRET SCHNOZ 2021! Gifts Going Out Now!

Received some lovely gift cards from the wonderful @Grail! Thank you so much!
  12. Johnstantine

Gift has been sent!
  13. Johnstantine

I, too, shall put an iron in the fire.
  14. Johnstantine

Movies you've recently watched

It's weird seeing this from your dad. Our dads have pretty much agreed on every movie but this one. My dad loved it. I thought it was a great flick, myself.
  15. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Picked up a few things when I got my PS5: Returnal - Pretty fun game with great sound design and a wonderful score. Gets a bit tiresome, though. Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Finally getting around to this. A few hours into ME1 and I can just tell I'm going to enjoy all of the games.
Top Bottom