Recent content by Karligula

1. Karligula

Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

The hoodie looks awesome, I’ll get one ASAP
  2. Karligula

What are you watching? (television thread)

I’m disappointed The Venture Brothers ended just when we got to the best part of the series. I hear one of the creators is having health issues.
  3. Karligula

Could Silat Be the Next Potential Owner of the Behelit?

What episode was that? It’s been a while since I’ve re-read the series.
  4. Karligula

He reminds me of Ubik...
  5. Karligula

Foss or a member of the Vandimion family besides Farnese could be a candidate, though it might be used as a key for the inhabitants of Skellig to attack the God Hand.
  6. Karligula

Favourite Games You’ve Beaten 100%

Nice, I haven’t played most of those games :) I’ve played the original Final Fantasy VII but I don’t think I got 100% completion; I never beat Emerald Weapon. The Knights of Round materia summon was cool. I kinda lost interest in the Final Fantasy games when they got rid of the ability to...
  7. Karligula

I was never able to finish Dark Souls or the sequel, I just got too frustrated with it haha I’ll have to try it again soon. @VladimirPutin yeah the Xbox achievement trophy lists are really annoying. It became so much harder to 100% a game.
  8. Karligula

What Are You Playing?

The reason I didn’t watch the new anime was because it was like bloodless ps1 graphics haha I’m keen to play the new game though, I’ve decided to go into it blind without watching any trailers to keep my anticipation high The PS2 game was a masterpiece
  9. Karligula

What Are You Playing?

I’ve never played a Dynasty Warriors game so I’m pretty interested. Is there any bloodshed in the game?
  10. Karligula

Mine are: Berserk (PS2) - got the guitar sword God of War 1 and 2 - finished GTA San Andreas - got the Hydra Jet Hotline Miami - got A+ and all the masks Okami - that story was so much longer than I expected Psychonaut (PS2) - awesome storyline and humour Quake 3 - beat Nightmare mode on every...
  11. Karligula

What Are You Playing?

I just found out there’s a PS4 Berserk game. I’m going to buy it ASAP
  12. Karligula

I think he’s a genius. Hannibal Buress has excellent standup as well. I was disappointed he wasn’t in Eric’s recent movie
  13. Karligula

I was devastated to hear that The Venture Bros has been cancelled after 17 years and 7 seasons. I was really looking forward to the next season.
  14. Karligula

What are you reading?

Patrick Rothfuss’ books are excellent. His books’ history, language and mythology are as detailed as Tolkien’s worlds but with better story structure and characterisation. I highly recommend his work. I have the first two Guin Saga books but I haven’t read them all yet. It annoys me that I...
  15. Karligula

Episode 344

Hey guys, this is my first post :) Anybody else notice that the same wizard we first saw getting his day ruined in one of Puck's flashbacks appeared again in the new episode? http://i.imgur.com/NGQw6Um.png I hope we get to hear his account of Puck's behaviour on Skellig haha
Top Bottom