Recent content by lon3vvolf

1. lon3vvolf

Mina the Hollower

Backed this. Mina is my kids nickname. She's gonna love the game
  2. lon3vvolf

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Woke up and yep, its not a fever dream. Its actually happening! I wouldn't doubt that the decision to continue on was made a shortly after Mr. Miuras passing but was kept secret. I don't see a possible better scenario. Continuing to call it just Berserk is the right move too. Something like...
  3. lon3vvolf

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Came here expecting a lot of enjoyment and excitement at the announcement and I see a lot of almost disdainful "ill take a look and see" responses. I for one am happy, that one of Miuras closest friends, after seeing the outpouring love and support for his friends work, decides to give it a...
  4. lon3vvolf

A tribute to Miura

Very good work that is worthy of Zodd!
  5. lon3vvolf

Petit Mage Rouge Art - (very inspired by Kentaro Miura)

Whoops just saw this and posted it in the chat a minute ago. Looks great best of luck!
  6. lon3vvolf

Episode 364

I have a feeling this episode was completed a while ago but not yet published. I'm probably wrong here but wasn't this episode supposed to be released a while back but wasn't due to the covid lockdowns etc in Japan? It makes sense from a publishers point of view. Would drastically setback the...
  7. lon3vvolf

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I made a little tribute for Miuras birthday on my Instagram featuring some of my 'cosplay' over the years. I put cosplay in quotes cuz its kinda low effort... https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNQieEg6uP/?utm_medium=copy_link
  8. lon3vvolf

[FS] Various Media and Collectibles

You.... you have the 98 calendar for sale on there. Omg I've never seen one in person. Damn what a treasure trove.
  9. lon3vvolf

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Anything would be amazing. If they let you take a video walkthrough that would be awesome too. It would be great to see your reaction as well. Good luck!
  10. lon3vvolf

I'm not good with words and I've already posted before but I want to share this with everyone. I discovered Berserk back in 2001(late highschool) for me. Since then I've done everything from making memes to cosplaying Guts/meeting voice actors to carving pumpkins, to going to South Korea to find...
  11. lon3vvolf

RIP Miura. Haven't been on in a couple of years. You don't know ow the value of something until after you've lost it. That lump in my throat won't go away nor will the water in my eyes. Berserk has helped me cope with so much but how can we cope with this? Thank you Miura.
  12. lon3vvolf

Griffith does the ALS bucket challenge...

Didn't see a general AMV type thread so I am posting this here. Someone challenged me to this so I did a little video editing... http://youtu.be/NjyPlM4dEKw
  13. lon3vvolf

Berserk Saga Project News

I'm a bit conflicted on this. Yes I want Studio 4°C to continue the adaptation but a closer more faithful one to the manga. That being said I recall that she did not read/was aware of the source material when they begun the project. Considering the lack of popularity the movies received I...
  14. lon3vvolf

Episode 335

Reading everyones thoughts and theories I can see any of them happening. With this release I believe the next big event will be if Griffith tells Rickert how he got to this point without leaving any details out. I don't think this will happen as when he asked Guts to assassinate Julius because...
  15. lon3vvolf

Stuff that reminds you of BERSERK

Fellow fantasy fan. In Warhammer the Bretonnian army has a model called the Green Knight, which is based on Arthurian legend. He reminds me of the skull knight a lot. :SK:
Top Bottom