Recent content by Nxa

1. Nxa

The Struggler is coming.

Thank you very much! :farnese: It really means a lot.
  2. Nxa

The Struggler is coming.

I have now uploaded the album to Bandcamp. There you can support me directly, and it is also the only place to read the "liner notes". https://nxagospel.bandcamp.com/album/the-struggler
  3. Nxa

The Struggler is coming.

Thank you guys, for listening and feedback! It's curious that you say that, because that track was the last one I added, before which I thought the album was done already. Instead, 'A Cursed Boy' became the central piece of the whole. (well, I just peeked, I did mention that in the opening...
  4. Nxa

The Struggler is coming.

The Struggler is unleashed. :beast: Here is the link.
  5. Nxa

What Are You Playing?

Max Payne 3 for maybe fifth time. Gosh this waist-deep neo-noir and mood is unmatched. Still busting a vain in my head from the scripted shootouts, as well. :mozgus:
  6. Nxa

The Struggler is coming.

Up up! I don’t frequent forums anymore, so I forget to update stuff on here..! :sweatdrop: The Struggler went through a struggle indeed, and was at risk of being shelved. Ultimately he persevered, like he does, and the release date has been settled. The Struggler will come on July 28th. I’m...
  7. Nxa

Berserk related artwork by Nxa

The brand and the emblem.
  8. Nxa

Sad Guts made on the day we got the bad news. There was a touching #drawgutschallenge going on in IG.
  9. Nxa

The first drawing I did. Replica of an image found on the net. Original artist unknown.
  10. Nxa

Hi. I initially started practicing drawing on black canvas to do my own album art for "The Struggler". But it kind of became their own thing, when I painted an egg box into Guts. Let me just share them here on their own. Here's a reddit link to the pictures, in case you wanna go hype them up.
  11. Nxa

The Struggler is coming.

@Guin Thanks a bunch! Fair enough :ganishka:
  12. Nxa

The Struggler is coming.

Alright, here's the second single. 'Lurking Shadow'
  13. Nxa

The Struggler is coming.

@Theophiasco Thanks, much appreciated! How delightful, that it can further inspire you in your craft. Show me the work that comes out of that :D
  14. Nxa

The Struggler is coming.

Hello, fellow strugglers. I have an announcement to make, for who's interested in Berserk themed dark fantasy music specifically. I'm releasing my second Berserk themed concept album, 'The Struggler', by the end of the year. The first one was self-published in Dec. 2009, and I also shared it...
  15. Nxa

Episode 331

The Boyhood Arc really was something else, and this episode was a smooth and beautiful landing point to present time. As many of you, I enjoyed the personal time spent with Guts and his thoughts at the end. The mystery surrounding the Moonlight Boy ascended to a whole new astral levels, which...
Top Bottom