Recent content by Overtdeath

1. Overtdeath

That Fight we will never see

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc9DuVLsvt2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
  2. Overtdeath

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

It's sad that You go online on The web and You can barely see anyone talking about Berserk's fate. Last time someome spoke was when Chapter 364 was released. I tried to do some digging myself on The topic and tried to contact Studio Gaga vía Twitter. But I got no response. By now they should...
  3. Overtdeath

Are the God Hand in the corporeal world?

Nice, man. Your explanation is good. Might need to step back and read again from vol. 24 onward.
  4. Overtdeath

What would episode 365 have shown us?

I read that On an interviene like ages ago. Let me look for it and post it here
  5. Overtdeath

Are the God Hand in the corporeal world?

Ok so by now we know The God hand resides on The astral plane. My question is how does anyone assume they are on The terrestrial plane Since there seems to be no direct explanation of this. We see some strange panels: a brain closeup (void) a sea of naked bodies with slan at The end of The...
  6. Overtdeath

Great words, bro. Man , I really hope Studio Gaga finish The story or at least reléase a book with everything planned for ahead. I'm very curious about how guts would have battled The god hand now that they are in The physical world. Miura once said he felt like Griffith was so strong and...
  7. Overtdeath

Seeing Griffith on that last panel made me wonder what would Guts' words would be after he spoke. What would his reaction would have been like? I bet it would be something like" GRIFFITHHHHHHHH!!" And perhaps the elf queen would stop him. What do you think episode 365 would have been like...
Top Bottom