Recent content by TheSkyTraveller

1. TheSkyTraveller

Wonder Festival 07 Kits

Wow, not too much else to say, but thanks for the links to all these beautiful kits, DK! That Heavy Gauge stuff is just awesome. Slug count rules,too. When are they going to make Roshine?! :puck:
  2. TheSkyTraveller

AOW - Guts & Zodd: "Desperate Attack"

I dunno, I guess I'll piss on the parade and say it looks kinda like Zodd's singing opera or something. Especially in that head on pic. Hey that gives me an idea...someone should make a Berserk opera! :troll:
  3. TheSkyTraveller

Grober Krieg des Super Swordsmen.

Okaay. Yeah, I didn't see that before. And now, sadly, I did. Although I guess it could have been far worse. Well, anyway, the art "feels" somewhat feminine to me, for whatever that's worth.
  4. TheSkyTraveller

Grober Krieg des Super Swordsmen.

Nice stuff! But how do we know for sure it's a guy's art and not a woman's? Something about the style makes me feel like it could have been done by a woman. I can't put my finger on why I think that, but, just kind of curious...
  5. TheSkyTraveller

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles

Well, I'm happy. Being the owner of a PSP and only 5 games, I can finally add something else good to my wimpy collection.
  6. TheSkyTraveller

Episode 281

:)
  7. TheSkyTraveller

Seven Samurai 3-Disc Edition

If you haven't seen any/many of his non-period drama films yet, I'd recommend Stray Dog, Drunken Angel (if you can actually find it anywhere), and Ikiru. High and Low is also really good. Well, I guess pretty much all of them are. If you watch Ikiru, bring tissues!
  8. TheSkyTraveller

Insane NES eBay auction

Holy shit. I hope he kept the system and cartridges clean; otherwise the buyer's gonna end up with 670 cases of *flash flash flash*.
  9. TheSkyTraveller

Video of prehistoric frilled shark

Yeah, I'm guessing the only reason she was closer to the surface was because she was already ailing when they found her.
  10. TheSkyTraveller

Episode 281

Wow, thank you! I'm even more impressed by this episode than the last one. So many beautifully drawn epic double paged spreads of our fav apostles. Can't wait to see the next!
  11. TheSkyTraveller

Video of prehistoric frilled shark

Video of an amazing looking "frilled shark", which are very rarely seen because they live so deep in the ocean. I actually think she was kind of cute. The fact that she died left me feeling kinda depressed, though.
  12. TheSkyTraveller

Seven Samurai 3-Disc Edition

Wow, really? The "searching for samurai" sequence is one of my favorite parts! While, as you say, Yojimbo is overall a better movie, Sanjuro is really entertaining. I love the comedy in it, especially the montage where Sanjuro is repeatedly woken up by the bumbling samurai.
  13. TheSkyTraveller

Kramer hates niggers!

I haven't watched the video yet, either, but I've read transcripts of the outburst. Why do these guys always turn out to be fucking racist nuts? It's going to be hard to watch UHF now, goddammit.
  14. TheSkyTraveller

Post Wacky Images

Is that at a Ren Fest?
  15. TheSkyTraveller

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Among other things, this year we made some tasty sweet potatoes with cranberries, pecans and rum. Yummy! Hope you all had a good one!
Top Bottom