Recent content by VladimirPutin

1. VladimirPutin

Games to look forward to!

I want to play Hogwarts Legacy, new Zelda and Phantom Liberty for Cyberpunk 2077… this is all that I want now when it comes to games.
  2. VladimirPutin

What are you watching? (television thread)

Better Call Saul. It is very good so far. I'm watching second season. I would say it is as good as Breaking Bad.
  3. VladimirPutin

What moment in life will/had make/made you feel like you made it?

Not sure. My health is kinda broke. I can only think of a moment when I dont feel like this anymore. Then I can feel like I made it.
  4. VladimirPutin

Episodes 365 & 366

I saw drawings. Honestly its a good start. If they practice a lot this can be really good. And oh my God, everything escalated quickly with new episodes!
  5. VladimirPutin

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Was Duranki drawn by Miura or other people? I cant find specific info about this. Maybe this would be example of what we should expect from new Berserk.
  6. VladimirPutin

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

My health got better a bit so Im playing Elden Ring and its pretty cool. Its huge and I dont know where to start, there is so much to do, castles and caves and forests and what not. Very promising game.
  7. VladimirPutin

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Not only Miura had a bit of style change going digital but this will possibly push it even more so Im not sure about this decision at all. Im afraid that lack of real Berserk, Miura's soul behind this story will be visible. I think it should be left untouched.
  8. VladimirPutin

Your plans for the future

Im ordered by doctor to do test for antibodies so Ill know soon, maybe it was Covid indeed, maybe some anxiety disorder, I hope nothing bad is coming for me from this. Ill be trying to get help as much as I can, family is very helpful too because the attack caused so much confusion that I wasnt...
  9. VladimirPutin

Your plans for the future

I dont know anymore. My health collapsed and Im no longer seeing or feeling myself and the world the same as before. Ive experienced powerful panic attack and Im trying to understand what is wrong in my body
  10. VladimirPutin

Episode 364

I'd only hope that Miura already created at least few episodes more and they could deliver it even if they need to draw backgrounds and stuff. This one ... Feels very bizarre to get this one without author being alive. I'm happy with it ... but sad too.
  11. VladimirPutin

Nintendo Switch

Yeah. I think Nintendo will have to upgrade power of console to convince most of people who already have Switch. I think DLSS 2.0 on portable console would be game changer. It would enable possibility of porting bigger and bigger, newer games to Switch and making original Nintendo games bigger...
  12. VladimirPutin

Nintendo Switch

New Switch Model is basically OLED model with 7.0" screen, so we should expect enhanced colors and contrast. Also it has adjustable stand, according to Nintendo - better audio, Ethernet port. From perspective of someone who bought Switch V2 (the one with better battery) 5 months ago - I don't...
  13. VladimirPutin

What Are You Playing?

Still playing Zelda Breath of the Wild. This game is something else, I could say it's even little bit revolutionary when it comes to action adventure games. I'm currently at the volcano trying to gain control over that huge lizard beast, I've finished work with three other beasts. After this one...
  14. VladimirPutin

I'm super glad that multiplayer is coming back: https://www.gamesradar.com/elden-ring-co-op-multiplayer-confirmed-for-up-to-four-players/ It was always big part of the experience for me with those games.
  15. VladimirPutin

Yeah, I think I'll call it Dark Souls IV: Elden Ring :ganishka:
Top Bottom