SkullKnight.net - Berserk news and discussions

4M4M
That's so moving, your ma's reaction, I say... though I guess I can't really compare Elvis to Miura... I'm too young to care about Elvis and his music, while good, has not made a huge impact on my life as Berserk and to an extent, Miura did. But, when Neil Peart passed away, oh boy, did I cry. I still tear up a bit, and since Miura passed away, I always find myself thinking about these two geniuses I'll admire till the day I die... Though I tried to be accepting of Miura's death given it was sudden, I can't believe it yet. It's so unfair. Neil, for example, had the chance to call it quits way before his illness took a significant blow on him, I suppose, he had a chance to finish most of his endeavours too I guess... Miura truly didn't and that's still revolting to me.
Lawliet
Lawliet
Yeah man, I'm on the same boat; Elvis is way before my time to care too much about him, but I could definitely relate to the feeling of folks who were stricken by his loss. Seeing the pictures of mourners gathering at his house hit close to home, with what had happened with Miura.

Sometimes I catch myself thinking: why couldn't that have happened to someone else? Why Miura? I'm ashamed of myself for thinking this, and I definitely don't wish it upon anyone, but I can't help thinking that when I see all those other self-indulgent authors who don't put in half the passion into their work Miura did.
  • Cry
Reactions: 4M4M
Top Bottom