Berserk miniatures

Those are awesome! I'm really excited to see the even higher quality ones you have planned, I'm sure they'll look great.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi! These look pretty neat for fan-made miniatures honestly, great job! (even if they're not up to your standards anymore)
I'm curious about their sizes though, because the gradation on that ruler you have there doesn't really make sense to me.

Hi! These look pretty neat for fan-made miniatures honestly, great job! (even if they're not up to your standards anymore)
I'm curious about their sizes though, because the gradation on that ruler you have there doesn't really make sense to me.
Those are warhammer scale broadly speaking, average human is about 30mm and Guts is much taller, I like stylized proportions on my miniatures so the height difference is exaggerated as well.
(The markings on the left are mm and inches on the right)
FYYF6BHYjLw.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ok thanks, that's what I figured with regards to millimeters, it's just that an inch is 25,4 mm so the scale between the two doesn't seem correct to me. But nevermind that, thanks for the info!

Ok thanks, that's what I figured with regards to millimeters, it's just that an inch is 25,4 mm so the scale between the two doesn't seem correct to me. But nevermind that, thanks for the info!
Oh I got confused those are not inches on the right
Whoever made that ruler meant for them to be feet in real life scale for comparison, I just disregared those marks given those don't matter in stylized minis and forgot about them.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The dynamic poses really impress me, in addition to the detail and likeness in each model. Superb work!

Wow, I'm especially impressed with the dynamic poses.
I have one question, though: what's up with the bent swords? Is that done so the statues don't fall over? I'm not sure how feasible it'd be to put a weight in the circular bottom of the statues to counter "unbalanced" poses.

Top Bottom