Berserk stop motion by Gameofgianpa

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Cool stuff, Gianpa! It looks like a lot of work to create all those figures. I've recently gotten into the work of the stop motion horror artist Robert Morgan, and your stuff reminded me of him! :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ambitious project! Curious to see what the end result will look like.
If I may comment on something though, 捧げる (sasageru) in the context of the Eclipse means "to offer as a sacrifice", not "to consecrate".

Cool stuff, Gianpa! It looks like a lot of work to create all those figures. I've recently gotten into the work of the stop motion horror artist Robert Morgan, and your stuff reminded me of him! :guts:
thanks very kind, i saw morgan and a professional

Ambitious project! Curious to see what the end result will look like.
If I may comment on something though, 捧げる (sasageru) in the context of the Eclipse means "to offer as a sacrifice", not "to consecrate".
ありがとう、ごめんなさい...私は日本語がほとんどわかりません

I like it! I subscribed to your youtube channel as I love animation and stop-mo. Looking forward to seeing how it shapes up as a project.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Wow! Seeing these figures you created in motion is really cool! The trailer already has an ominous air to it. :void:

This is really charming, the kind of thing you never expected to see and I had a big smirk across my face the entire time. I liked the extra mile you went for parts like the drool dripping from Zodds mouth or Guts jumping through the portal. You were really creative in how you decided to shoot certain parts and actions. I hope you had fun making it !

Last edited:
Top Bottom