Contest - Submit your entries by November 31st

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Hey there guys and gals

Sorry I wasn't near the computer for the last few days...so it's official...our contest is painting and or other media ( such as drawing with ink, pastels, pencil) . Of course you all know the theme should be Berserk in nature, preferably a character :)

Try to be as creative as you can!!

Good luck...

LG

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Have a separate haiku contest and I'll enter. :p

Artwork also takes something called talent. If anybody can lend me some talent, I'll also enter. :)

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Smith said:
I have already drawn quite a few berserk drawing, too bad it was on a paper using pencil... :'(

That's okay, you can use paint or something to color them in.

Speaking of which, LG, for those that are interested, will Photoshop be allowed?

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Lady Griffith said:
(such as drawing with ink, pastels, pencil)

LG
Im sure you can use blue ink. Anyways ive done some crappy quick job on a futuristic Guts armour. It looks nothing like it does now, but if i get it scanned ill send it in.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Lady Griffith said:
Hey there guys and gals

Sorry I wasn't near the computer for the last few days...so it's official...our contest is painting and or other media ( such as drawing with ink, pastels, pencil) . Of course you all know the theme should be Berserk in nature, preferably a character :)

Try to be as creative as you can!!

Good luck...

LG
wow, you've become like the head of the fun events and contests here...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Other media? Does shit like this count:

biff_griff.jpg

SexyCharlotte

Strix said:
Where must to send the draw?
We can post it here?
Sorry for this stupids questions^^;

You're not going to know unless you ask:)

Yes, you submit it here...painting, drawing, or other mixed media ( pastels, collage)

LG

SexyCharlotte

Did you paint that yourself? :)

As long as a person does it himself it's contest material. I'd like to see stuff like what's on the oekaki section of this board. Pencil and ink and painting are my first choices but collages and pastels are good too. I know many of the SK members here are artistic. So have at it.

LG

SexyCharlotte

I'm offering the prize. I'm not Queen yet LOLOL as Griffith has yet to be made king. I did want to maybe do an R rated version of that picture where he's got his white hawk wings around me :)

Top Bottom