Contest - Submit your entries by November 31st

the_squonk

bwahahahahahaha !
Uff..What hard work!!
There some censurship for the word in this BBS?
Automatically change the work in the url i have post...it almoste drive me mad!! :'(

R

Radzeke

I HATE TO SHOW AND STEAL THE PRIZE, BUT MY ENTRIES INTO THIS CONTEST WILL OWNZ YOU ALL!

Gutsghey.jpg

THIS PICTURE TOTALLY SUMS UP BERSERK!

Gutsrules.jpg

WOW GUTS IS THE SHIT WITH HIS SWORD WIND ATTACK

Gutsurgh.jpg

LIKE THAT FIRST PICTURE EXCEPT I BECAME A BETTER ARTIST WITH THIS ONE! LOOK AT GUTS FEELINGS!

Gutsram2.jpg

GUTS VS ZODDOR 3!! LOOKS LIKE GUTS ENJOYS WINNING TOO MUCH EH? SHOWS ZOODS VULERNABLE SIDE AS WELL, CONSIDER THAT JUDGES!

Gutsnewarmor.jpg

GUTS IN HIS NEW ARMOR! JUST FUCXING RAD!

Gutsfinalbattle.jpg

HERE IS A PICTORIAL OF GUTS AND GRIFFS FINALK FIGHT AND IT EXPRESSES THE DEEPNESS OF THEIR COMPLICATED AND COMPLEX RELATIONSHIP BEYOND SIMPLE BLACK N WHITE LOVE OR HATE! ALSO, GRIFFITH IS CUMMING ON GUTS' FACE IT SEEMS!

Gutshead.jpg

THIS IS FROM WHEN BERSERK WAS STILL GOOD IN VOLUME 3! GUTS SWINGING THE DS WITH HIS MOUTH! THE SHIT AND MY BEST WORK EVER!

OH WHOA IS ME! FIRST I BECOME HEAD ADMIN AND NOW I WIN THE ART CONTEST! IT'S A BAD DAY NOT TO BE ME EH!!! SORRY AGAIN TO THE LOSERS, DRAW BETTER NEXT TIME HUH? PM ME FOR TIPS AND TRICKS OF THE TRADE!

SKuLL LoRD​
ghost.gif

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
The "do you see it" and the ç_ç was because she had difficulty to post her drawing: it has nothing to do with the drawing itself ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
That just brings to mind what happened to poor Corkus in the scene where he sees that gorgeous woman's boobs...and then....

LOL

LG

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Lady Griffith said:
Wow Strix that was a beautiful piece of art. Hope we get some more entries before 11/31.

LG

Strix's piece is very cool. I'm still going to enter, but I won't be done until the last minute, as usual. I'm hoping it's the same with some of the other artists here. With all the votes this contest got, where are all the entries?! Maybe everyone fears that SKuLL LoRD has already won...

Nosferatu Zodd your work is wonderful! Great! ;D

But I read somethig strange in this topic: what is 31th november?? Really, is a strange day............. ???

puccio

mmmhhh.....caskaaahahaaaaaahhh!!...
hi this is my first post!^^
i'm a friend fo cubacriss and rob999 ::) and i love berserk^^
i'd like to draw berserk under a comic point of view ;D
somethig like this ;)
gode2.jpg

puella

Berserk forever
Cubacris said:
But I read somethig strange in this topic: what is 31th november?? Really, is a strange day............. ???
Yeah, strange day since there are only 30days in November.
Maybe it's just Korea and Italy? ;D

puccio said:
hi this is my first post!^^
i'm a friend fo cubacriss and rob999 ::) and i love berserk^^
i'd like to draw berserk under a comic point of view ;D
somethig like this ;)
puccio, Welcome! :D
I've enjoyed your works a lot.
and yeah, you are quite right. Puck is the only one who can take up the place in girls' boobs. 8)

puccio

mmmhhh.....caskaaahahaaaaaahhh!!...
thank you for the welcome!! :D :-*

more works are in the fanart gallery of berserk chronicles site ;)....but the texts are in italian :p

Top Bottom