Hello everyone

I apologize, I think I expressed myself poorly, I still stumble over words in English. I should have said that he was never involved, as far as I know, in controversies and was not that publicly active, which is why I found it strange that he had haters, but I believe that these trolls simply hate certain people online for the simple morbid pleasure of hating. It's very sad.

Ah well yeah, sure. But really, I don't think he actually has any haters. People online will just disparage whatever is dear to someone's heart in order to get a rise out of them. That's all there is to it. In that sense Berserk is not even in the top 10000 topics that get flamebaited.

That's pretty funny, I would like to ask them to name a fictional piece that is not plagiarized or that does not take direct inspiration from previous works. As if Attack on Titan was original :sweatdrop:
Don’t worry, they will get angry, break their defenses, yell at you, and then block you. If you are Chinese, they will definitely call you a traitor. If you are a foreigner, they will tell you to get out of China. Why do I know? Because I have experienced it, not just once or twice, but hundreds of times. (You can think I’m lying to you, but that’s the situation in China)
I am so sorry about this. I never thought the situation in China was this bad. I do pray things get better soon. The saddest thing is that I have no idea how to fix this. We are going through totalitarian governments all over the world, I just wish the innocent people wouldn't suffer.
No need to say sorry,China can be said to be the worst dictatorship in the world, and I am just talking about the tip of the iceberg.

Except that pretty much everyone here aren't "young people", pretty sure we know our right from wrong, were not toddlers.:sweatdrop:
its off topic from the rest of the thread but im an 8th grader and ive seen TikTok turn all the kids in my school into lobotomized idiots. its really sad, like if you ask them to name one country besides America that starts with an "a", they'll say Africa.

its off topic from the rest of the thread but im an 8th grader and ive seen TikTok turn all the kids in my school into lobotomized idiots. its really sad, like if you ask them to name one country besides America that starts with an "a", they'll say Africa.
damn,this is what my "country" expected, and they fucking succeeded.
Most young people in the United States have been poisoned by TikTok, even more seriously than in Taiwan. TikTok is a weapon of propaganda created by the CCP to poison your thoughts and incite you to fight against your own country, making you think that China looks very "democratic and free."

Last edited:
Back