JIN: Trollin' on SK

The best part was the screen... If only you can do some fanart...

The only best drawing of berserk i remeber seeing from someone else is the one with the combination of all manga hero (I cant remember the name, but there are Goku, Kenshin and many many more, and its comedy manga)

JIN

Yudanero...
mrbright said:
great drawings, I like the troll one best :p

Thx. I like the drawings you have posted on the web gallery (deviant art, nice site :guts:). Are you pursuing a career in art? I would hope so, you are very talented. The image you use as your avatar looks great in detail. :chomp:

DarthVenom said:
wow great drawings JIN. i was just wondering how long did they take?

Tanks! Sorry for delay in reply...which one? I doodle pretty quick. The most time I would say is a few hours. Aaz might argue it takes longer for me to post a reply than to draw something. I just draw sometimes on my lap while listening to music or chatting. Most of these pics are in betweeners...in between other drawings non Berserk related... These things provide me with a certain comedy relief release valve.

Neeway, here are two more in betweeners... nothing fancy mind you folks, so don't bite. :chomp:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
JIN said:
Aaz might argue it takes longer for me to post a reply than to draw something.

That wouldn't be far from the truth. :void:

JIN said:
here are two more in betweeners... nothing fancy mind you folks, so don't bite.

It's about time to start drawing fancy Berserk stuff dude. :puck:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Wonderful sketches, as usual, Jin.
Do you have a portfolio somewhere? I'd like to see what you could do with more time.

Aazealh said:
It's about time to start drawing fancy Berserk stuff dude. :puck:

You're going for a record on how many times you can show the watch in a day, aren't you?

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Great work. I am completely surprised how quickly you produce these. They are so very detailed.

The bunny reminds me of the killer bunny of Monty Python.

JIN said:
Tanks! Sorry for delay in reply...which one? I doodle pretty quick. The most time I would say is a few hours. Aaz might argue it takes longer for me to post a reply than to draw something. I just draw sometimes on my lap while listening to music or chatting. Most of these pics are in betweeners...in between other drawings non Berserk related... These things provide me with a certain comedy relief release valve.
i meant both.
and nice other drawings the bunny looks sick :guts:

JIN

Yudanero...
As always thanks for the kind words fellow SK'ers. This post will have some fan art on a new format as well as some of the ole pen/paper variety. If anyone is familiar with Mario Kart on the Nintendo DS then they know what emblems are (if not, emblems are a logo featured on the character's kart and is customizable). I change emblems like socks though unfortunately can't save more than one emblem at any given time. :carcus: Sooo I took some pics of the pixel pages of the past before they were such in the event I might want to use one again (and I liked em).
*Pics are of the images with the lines option on for convenience not aestithics. :casca: *

:SK: The following has been Aaz Approved...(and without whom not possible, Thx Aaz!)

Well that's all for now regarding MK emblems. Here are few doodles in pen.

Guts (meh)

Help Wanted

Snake Baron

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
JIN said:
MKDS-Aaz-approved-small.jpg

Seal_of_Approval.gif

Nice. :badbone: Seriously, it's awesome dude.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
These are amazing. Love the SKnet one :badbone:

I had no idea your pixel art was this good. I'd be obliged if you had some time to make some more cute Emoticons for us! I'd love a laughing Ganishka. :guts:

Top Bottom