Jiniyas' Fanarts & master studies

Jiniyas

The bald swordsman
I've been doing Berserk fanarts, master studies and Berserk contests for most of this year. Sharing some of them here. I'm having trouble uploading the images directly into the thread so I'll just share links to them. Hope you like it.
1) Crashing of the dream FANART
60821791_2281623758584972_5952751168185696256_o.jpg

2) Bonfire of dreams FANART
60591548_2281621075251907_3361218887336067072_o.png

3) The Bald swordsman FANART (made this recently with my own face after loosing a bet on my fb page. Holding another Berserk contest there right now)
80747068_2731860346894642_8659600434714902528_o.jpg

4) There where the light does not reach MASTER STUDY
74602813_2616992941714717_5934076431339356160_o.jpg

Last edited:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Guts is looking like he is holding down the roughest office job ever...

Enjoying your stuff, Jiniyas! I feel like there's a lot to learn from Miura's work, and putting your own spin on it is fun too. :guts:

Jiniyas

The bald swordsman
Thanks man. I hope to keep making more of these. And i feel the same about Miura, that's why i chose his work to improve my inking skills.

Jiniyas

The bald swordsman
Sorry, that’s not the Kentarou Miura who made Berserk. I know the image you mean, because it’s often attributed to Miura, but it’s the wrong guy.
Woah really? Then I got bamboozled by reddit(found it there). lol
I had my suspcions.
A question though. How can you be so sure that it isn't Miura?

At first I thought this is an elaborate meme or something. There's no way you've never seen this photograph of Miura before.

7EEUUr8.png

Jiniyas

The bald swordsman
There are many pictures of him out there, and that definitely isn't him. Here:

He's on the left in the picture.
Oh man, why did I not come across this one before?
*makes sad noises*

At first I thought this is an elaborate meme or something. There's no way you've never seen this photograph of Miura before.
lol I have seen this one, but it looks so derpy, so I went on looking for a better one. Found one on reddit claiming that it was a new one of Miura. I thought Miura like other people who wear glasses would look different too without them, plus the whole age thing - guess I fell for a stupid trap. haha

This reminds me of a portrait I had done of the great Italian renaissance man Leonardo da Vinci

Really though, yours is quite good, despite being the wrong man.
I'll take solace in that fact. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
It's been heartening to see so many people expressing themselves through art these past few weeks. I feel like it's appropriate, given how Miura's art has touched us all. Thanks for sharing, Jiniyas!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
These are too good! The shading and (at least the effect of) the screen tones makes this seem closer to the manga than I would have ever expected SpongeBob fanart to look like. :ganishka: And the little pieces of coral and random cartoon items everywhere are just perfect!

Jiniyas

The bald swordsman
These are too good! The shading and (at least the effect of) the screen tones makes this seem closer to the manga than I would have ever expected SpongeBob fanart to look like. :ganishka: And the little pieces of coral and random cartoon items everywhere are just perfect!
Thanks. I'm getting back into inking after a long time, nothing better than doing berserk fanarts for me to get the old inking juices flowing. Working on Void next. lol
Any guess who it will be?

Dark Emperor

Dweller of the Lotus Moon
Thanks. I'm getting back into inking after a long time, nothing better than doing berserk fanarts for me to get the old inking juices flowing. Working on Void next. lol
Any guess who it will be?
Holy shit You are talented.:ubik: I wish I could draw like that. :judo:

Top Bottom