POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

Choose your two favorite characters in Berserk (PICK 2)

• Guts

Votes: 266 61.3%
  • Casca

Votes: 52 12.0%
  • Griffith

Votes: 81 18.7%
  • Skull Knight

Votes: 73 16.8%
  • Zodd

Votes: 30 6.9%
  • Judo

Votes: 21 4.8%
  • Carcus

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Pippin

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Rickert

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • Void

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • Slan

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Conrad

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Ubik

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Silat

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Godot

• Wyald

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Farnese

Votes: 38 8.8%
  • Serpico

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Azan

• Isidro

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Schierke

Votes: 46 10.6%
  • Sonia

• Grunbeld

• Rakshas

• Locus

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Irvine

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Flora

• Ganishka

• Puck

Votes: 21 4.8%

• Total voters
Griffith and Schierke for sure.

Though depending on where Morda's character goes there might be a battle for one of these spots hah

Guts and Griffith. Guts for obvious reason, but Griffith ... I don't like him, but still I must to admit how great villian he is, personally he is my favourite villian. I was thinking about Skull Knight, so the options after Guts were Griffith and Skull Knight, but somehow I choosed Griffith over SK.

I know this seems pretty traditional, but by far Guts and Casca are my two most favorite characters in this series. Even with all the other array of characters that have been introduced throughout the story, I still find Guts and Casca as my two most favorite characters in the series. They stand on their own story wise individually and as a set. Too me I feel they are the most interesting down to earth and relateable characters in the Berserk world There is just something very primal about these two that I love.

Ruhe Strom

'Moon Pie... what a time to be alive."
Shocked that the glorious Gaston isn't on the list. He outlasted all the Hawks in the Eclipse, bar the big three. A great man to the very end.

Would Gaston have sacrificed the Band of the Hawk to obtain his ultimate dream of opening a clothes shop? Methinks not.

The Wack Swordsman

Put your grasses on.
I'm torn choosing only 2 out of all these "amazing" characters. :puck:

Had to go with Guts in the end... Since causality obviously didn't give me a choice on the matter.
Guts is just too damn important.

I also choose Rickert since he deserves this. After all he... Unlike Guts poor boy... Is the only one that ever succeeded in something Guts tried to do for years. Hitting the hawk in the face.
Rickert is the first one to put some actual "damage" on "Griffith" (as far as possible for the young lad he is) as a mere human.

Gotta admit that it must've taken a lot of GUTS to actually face "Griffith" in Falconia like that knowing what kind of demon he is and what he did.

I've got one question though.
WHERE MY BOY GASTON AT!?

Even though he was somewhat of a "simple" (kindhearted) side-character I think his presence was of importance (not for the plot but for Guts and the readers). Especially when it comes to his last words.
To me he was a valuable character.

Gaston and guts (Gaston) too bad he's not there though

Gaston because I can relate to him most a person who wants peace and have a flower shop and of course he doesn't abandon the HANK(Too bad he's dead)

Guts Because he kept his humanity he is most human in the series.:sad:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
There isn't enough love for that bloody thief :carcus:.

I've stuck up for him over the years!

Guts and maybe Farnese (??), I find them both eerily relatable.

Also because some people pointed it out, corkus doesn't get enough love. He was harsh, but he was a homie nonetheless.

I really like Wyald, he's a despicable character, but he's so intimidating and charismatic; I can't help but love him a bit. :shrug:

Last edited:
Voted for Guts and Godot. Godot's character as a man who chose to adopt and raise a war orphan runs in direct contrast to the majority of humans in Berserk who have no problem sacrificing others for their selfish desires. In this, he is also a character that represents a warning to the readers of what happens when you throw away everything in your life for that one obsession ( which is why he also warns Guts) but luckily, he gets the chance to redeem himself and does so spectacularly. I often wonder what kind of a life Guts could have had if Godot were the one who found him.

guuuuuuuuts

Excited for the next chapter!
Caska is the only character I absolutely adore. She continues to be my only favorite.

On a second I suppose it would be Judeau. My favorite short term character would be Jill.

Top Bottom