Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

Wasn't feeling like drawing anything Berserk right now, so this is basically the end result of me doodling around for a while (not any different from any of my other pieces come to think of it), but still i decided to post it here, hope you guys don't mind.

We`ll stand proud, we`ll stand together, we`ll die standing!
N3WYPts.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Very timely! :magni: I particularly like the layering of elements here, with the foreground casually overlooking the scenery, all in the same level of focus.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
This is weirdly cathartic to look at, as I'm sure it must have been to draw! A pretty accurate representation of how the world has felt in the last few weeks. I really like the designs of those angel-like monsters!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
:femto: "Nah Zodd, I knew he'd show up."
:stop: "Wait... you KNEW and didn't tell me? I was over there looking like a BITCH!"

I think you did a great job with all the details here. It's incredibly "deep-focus".

I like how it's fairly accurate to the original art style but full of your individual touches at the same time. Most people who attempt to replicate the manga usually end up with just an inferior clone.

I like how it's fairly accurate to the original art style but full of your individual touches at the same time. Most people who attempt to replicate the manga usually end up with just an inferior clone.
Thank you Victor, i really never liked copying someone else's art, never felt right, God that's why i don't even like to draw things like portraits, if it already exists, why do you need me to paint it? What i did for this was literally look at the panel from the manga, soak up as much as i could, them fuck off for a couple of days and then draw it from memory, that way it looks a little more natural, more to my style (not that i had the skill to replicate Miura's art to begin with).

Last edited:
The last month has been a real stress filled endeavor, particularly do to to my job and then to make things easier, my depression decided to come in for the tag team assist and pin my ass into the ground for the 3 count..........but, like a true Berserk fan, in the last couple of weeks i managed to struggle throw and do what I've learned to love doing again.

One very (Un)Lucky Schnoz...
Jw9msGG.jpeg

I kinda did this one to "somewhat" contrast the bird watching one i did with Danan a while back, anyway enough rambling, i hope you guys get at least a fraction of enjoyment by looking at this, that i did making it.

Last edited:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I think a lot of people would agree with you about the last few months, Kenny, but thanks for pushing through and supplying us with one of your signature pieces! As usual, I feel like there's so much to comment on that I'm not quite sure where to start, but most of all, I appreciate that you gave some of the Qliphoth's lesser-know denizens some love. :ganishka: Also, Schnoz's wingman(?) has got a sweet hat!

I think a lot of people would agree with you about the last few months, Kenny, but thanks for pushing through and supplying us with one of your signature pieces! As usual, I feel like there's so much to comment on that I'm not quite sure where to start, but most of all, I appreciate that you gave some of the Qliphoth's lesser-know denizens some love. :ganishka: Also, Schnoz's wingman(?) has got a sweet hat!
All abominations deserve at least one person who loves them, and yes that is Schnoz's wingman/Papa Schnoz's, right next to Mama Schnoz.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Is mama Schnoz weeping into her hankie as a sign of being moved by the beauty of Slan, or is she mourning the affections of her hubby, who's giving son the thumbs up for his big score?

Is mama Schnoz weeping into her hankie as a sign of being moved by the beauty of Slan, or is she mourning the affections of her hubby, who's giving son the thumbs up for his big score?
Papa Schnoz is giving is boy the thumbs up because big Slan titties, Mama Schnoz is weeping into her hankie because she knows Slan is a hussy who goes around giving handy j's and bj's to the other God Hand members behind the school gymnasium. She ain't no wife material.

Last edited:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It's absolutely cute, but what I really like is the conglomeration of shapes around the framing of the image. They all blend together, but when you scrutinize the details, they have individual features. Nice!

Top Bottom