The Sony POOS

CnC

Ad Oculos
I would have loved to be a part of that meeting of sony execs:

"We can't let Nintendo be the only one with a ridiculous name. We need to put our heads together and come up with the most ridiculous name possible."

S

smoke

Once I thought I just had to Wii, but it turns out I had to Poos.

BATHROOM HUMOR

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Sony just can't be unique can they. First they copy motion sensing in the controller, now their taking a wacky name (honestly, it's not even relatively interesting like the Wii. What does Poos even mean?!)

Heh, well I'm not much a sony fan anyways so I don't mind :chomp:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
IsolatioN said:
Sony just can't be unique can they. First they copy motion sensing in the controller, now their taking a wacky name (honestly, it's not even relatively interesting like the Wii. What does Poos even mean?!)
Don't forget that the Playstation's controller owes a lot to the SNES's controller, whether Sony admits it or not. As for the PooS name, it's not an acronym, but P (infinite sign) S. What a bunch of arrogant shit :schierke: .

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
What are we going to have next in a controller name, diarrh∑a or the relativity formula on it!! Even this one if you are hungry and need some math to know the circumference of this dessert Appleπ (if you can't tell that's the pie symbol)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
*sighs* Naming a controller is a little much... especially when it's not a huge leap in technological thought. I just want a good gaming machine, Sony... concentrate on that!!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Uriel said:
*sighs* Naming a controller is a little much... especially when it's not a huge leap in technological thought. I just want a good gaming machine, Sony... concentrate on that!!
Well, they certainly can't call it dual shock anymore, gotta call it SOMETHING....

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
As though we needed another reason to not buy a PS3. Seriously, the 'word' doesn't even look good, you have to try to be that pathetic. Only monkeys play with their PooS.

Top Bottom