Who is your favorite elf?

Out of the three we meet, which elf is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I added a fourth option to your poll so that I could vote for it. :iva:
I should also point out that we do meet more than just these three, there's Danan for example who is none other than their ruler!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
well i meant more like the small pixies, like puck

Well that's your call, but just sayin', she's the queen! :puck:
Anyway since we're on the topic, Puck & Ivalera are both Piskies. Miura chose that older spelling over "pixie".
Chich however is different (without wings and tied to a plant). Unfortunately we don't the name for what kind of elf she was.

Puck.
Even after he transformed into a comedy relief, his jokes are too funny for me.
And for those who just want to read the story, at least he appears at the corner of the panels, so you can ignore him.
Though I would prefer Puck from BS Arc or Conviction, which was much more balanced and actually provided some impact to the plot.

I also love Chitch.
Her short appearance was enough to almost make me cry and she's one of the best Berserk characters in my opinion.

The only one elf I personally hate is Ivalera. Puck should sacrifice her to the God Hand. :ubik:

Puck.
Even after he transformed into a comedy relief, his jokes are too funny for me.
And for those who just want to read the story, at least he appears at the corner of the panels, so you can ignore him.
Though I would prefer Puck from BS Arc or Conviction, which was much more balanced and actually provided some impact to the plot.

I also love Chitch.
Her short appearance was enough to almost make me cry and she's one of the best Berserk characters in my opinion.

The only one elf I personally hate is Ivalera. Puck should sacrifice her to the God Hand. :ubik:
i completely agree

Top Bottom