Recent content by A bloody idiot

1. A bloody idiot

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

My hair is the same as Ringo Starr's... Not sure which character has a similar style to that...
  2. A bloody idiot

What Are You Playing?

I just played Gunstar Heroes and Alien Solider, both of which were excellent games. Gunstar Heroes was filled with non-stop action and was like a thrill-ride, from beginning to end. It is probably my favourite 2D shooter game, but I have yet to fully complete the Metal Slug series. Alien Soldier...
  3. A bloody idiot

What Are You Playing?

I actually didn't play any games of that series. I remember when the first one came out I was glued to Halo Reach. Reach was the only game I played probably for a whole year. I remember the infection custom games, which were the best (especially Fat Kid) because of how exhilarating they were...
  4. A bloody idiot

What Are You Playing?

I just fully completed SOTN for the first time at 200.3% (I can't be bothered with looking for the last room). It was a very good game, however it was very easy especially after you buy the Diamond plate armour. It was so easy, in-fact, that I was receiving 1hp damage when I had over 300hp...
  5. A bloody idiot

Best Residents - Resident Evil Retrospective

My personal favourites are RESI 4, CV and REmake. My first experience with Resident Evil was with 4 on the GameCube. It was a true masterpiece and still is, as it hasn't aged a single bloody day. The gunplay is still amazing and even the newer RE games (e.g. 8) fail to capture that punch each...
  6. A bloody idiot

How the Journey Ends

It is depressing to see something last so long just to have no sense of release or climax. However, like others have commented, you have done a damn good job in providing some relief to me and probably a dozen others. This is beautiful.
  7. A bloody idiot

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Bloody hell... There are no words that can explain a moment like this. Rest in peace, Miura. You helped me through some terrible times.
  8. A bloody idiot

What Are You Playing?

I started Resident Evil 8 and well, it is bloody average. I'm three bosses in (just beat that fish fella), but the pacing seems all off. The starting sequence was probably one of the least enjoyable parts of a game I have experienced in a while. There is too much of a focus on the poorly written...
  9. A bloody idiot

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

I've personally been listening to quite a bit of soft rock, coupled with a few other genres. It's hard to describe how these songs move me in such a personal way. I've also gotten into America, which is a band I never really appreciated before. Everyone likes A Horse With No Name, but I had...
  10. A bloody idiot

What Are You Playing?

Wow, it must've been hard to play on a phone. That probably would've ruined the whole experience. It's good you like it. The story is absolutely amazing, however I find the combat to be about as fun as hitting my head against a wall. Still one of the best PC games I have ever played. By the...
  11. A bloody idiot

What Are You Playing?

Assuming you have gotten further in, how's it going? I also loved the old Oddworld games because of how unique they were. My personal favourite was Strangers Wrath.
  12. A bloody idiot

What Are You Playing?

I started playing more of Dark Souls 2 and even though it is flawed, I am definitely enjoying it. Thank you Griffith and Oburi. I was pretty close to dropping it and I'm glad I didn't. I also did a quick speed-run of the Resident Evil Remake on one of my days off. It is still one of my...
  13. A bloody idiot

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

If I could vote for two, I would say Corkus and Schierke. There isn't enough love for that bloody thief :carcus:.
  14. A bloody idiot

Your Paranormal Experiences

Couldn't of used a better emote, haha.
  15. A bloody idiot

Your Paranormal Experiences

That was a nice story you gave about the car. I'll give my own story, but it is very different. When I was in Highschool, I was doing a final exam early (because I was in an advanced class for that subject). In Australia, we use the scores of our finals to determine what university we go to...
Top Bottom