ApostleBob's latest activity

• ApostleBob
    ApostleBob reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    Mori said two different things. The first is that with only what he knows, the story doesn't make sense, so the people involved in the...
  • ApostleBob
    ApostleBob reacted to bodhista's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    wow. {personal vent here that i'm sure ya'll have had many time already}... so, Mori started out by selling everyone on this idea...
  • ApostleBob
    Well, as we expected after the last episode, Silat is now the leader of the Kushan empire. Not just that, but he plans to fight...
  • ApostleBob
    You did not seek one to begin with. You just came to complain that we are too critical of the Continuation. I'm under no obligation to...
  • ApostleBob
    I make no assumption, I just replied to what you said. I did ask you what your point was and why you are reading the continuation, but...
  • ApostleBob
    ApostleBob replied to the thread Episode 376.
    So I just read it. First the good. The art is for the most part pretty great. They are using a new 'depth of field' technique that is...
  • ApostleBob
    ApostleBob reacted to Sølid's post in the thread Episode 376 with Haha Haha.
    You guys seem to forget that this time they have something they didn't before. Mori. And with him, literally anything is possible.
  • ApostleBob
    It's a way to avoid showing any meaningful interaction between Puck and Rickert. You guys aren't going to find a way to rationalize it...
  • ApostleBob
    Daiba recognizes the Od (basically the "aura") surrounding Guts, which is that of a frenzied man, but is very surprised by it and...
  • ApostleBob
    The representation is confusing but there's obviously been no new "Great Wave of the Astral World". It's just supposed to be his...
  • ApostleBob
    ApostleBob reacted to Vitris's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    I just saw that
  • ApostleBob
    ApostleBob reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    BERSERK Episode 376 will be published in Young Animal #9-10, slated to be released on Friday, April 26. (Source) DIGITAL STORE...
  • ApostleBob
    ApostleBob reacted to asmer's post in the thread Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo with Haha Haha.
    They may draw Guts with two left feet to go with his two right hands... :schierke:
  • ApostleBob
    Add it to the card. -Rickert slaps Guts to pull him out of his depression
  • ApostleBob
    Guts learns that he can only beat Griffith through the power of friendship.
Top Bottom