Recent content by Berserk Ayato

1. B

Berserk costume

The Guts from around volume 15.
  2. B

Berserk costume

http://img70.exs.cx/img70/5383/bestcosplayever.jpg Thats really good, besides the eye patch, wtf Pirate Gatts? Anyways I know most of them suck which is why im trying to make the best one possible, i have a whole year to work on it, so i want it to be pretty damn good, i dont want to look like...
  3. B

Berserk costume

Hey guys, Im trying to make Gatts' outfit, I havent started on much besides drawing the designs and seperating each piece of clothes. The trouble im going to have is doing the armor, basicly the shoulders and the leg armor, Does anyone have any good ideas, on how to make these? I dont want it...
  4. B

Dark Horse Berserk #5 is Messed Up

There were only some spelling mistakes in volume 1, am i correct? Or was there a problem with actual content? I didnt notice anything and i got mine first day.
  5. B

Berserk PS2 Game Trailer

Re: Berserk PS2 Trailer It looks like it goes pretty far into the manga, from the trailers ive seen. I hope theres some surprises mixed in there. I dont think it will come to the US for sometime, so i might have to import it, yet i dont know if thats very smart, becuase i cant understand japanese.
  6. B

Dark Horse - Berserk Manga information

Re: Dark Horse Manga info please post here Just go to your local bookstore, and tell them you want to get Berserk vol # . They'll look it up in the computer, say they dont ahve it aand ask you if you want to order it. You leave your name and phone number, then they call you when it's in. Thats...
  7. B

Berserk Premium Box Preorder

Besides, getting it modded, which i wouldnt recomend you doing on your own, I think there is a disc that you can put into the Ps2, then as it loads you put in the imported game. Im positive theres one for Game Cube so i dont see why Ps2 wouldn''t have one. I'd love to get this game imporeted...
  8. B

New Board / New Bullshit

Sorry i havent been here in a while. I dont know the cahnges seem good for the board, but i liked the old layout of the home page. nothing beats supergatts, you may still have it on a page im not sure. Anyways i was wondering what happened to skull lord, Or whatever his name was, i remember him...
  9. B

Elfen Lied

Episode 1 is pretty good, then it sucks till like 4. 5 and 6 were alright, it's only gonna be 13 episodes, it's worth the watch i guess, hopefully it will have a good ending,
  10. B

Elfen Lied

Im probly going to get flammed...but yay! i enjoy it. Do any of you guys watch Elfen Lied, it's good as hell, cute and bloody. I'd think some Berserk fans would like it becuase of the amount of blood. Episode 1 is really good, but then theres like a lull untill episode 4. Anyone have comments...
  11. B

Episode 243

Heh..im not that stupid, i know what you guys like. Gantz - bloody as hell Here's the first few volumes http://www.omanga.net/?cid=b_gantz Koroyshia Ichi- Just Ichi the Killer in manga form. The Hawks have it, as well as Gantz.
  12. B

Episode 243

Meh, you guys should be reading Gantz or Koroshiya Ichi while Berserk is on it's break.
  13. B

Episode 238

Whatever happened to the behlit? Is it possible that caska could have taken it, and used it to get the child un-affected by Femto?
  14. B

Episode 233

Im Sorry i should have been more clear. As for the quote it seemed as if after the first time i said i looked and couldnt find anything that you replyed by repeating your self. I guess you were talking to the scan kid, which some how aquadesin thinks i was looking for scans, but what ever it...
  15. B

Episode 233

Wow you people are a bunch of stupid fucks arent you? I asked for the next fuckin chapter it had nothing to do with 233 and nothing to do with scans ive been here long enought not to ask that., NO ONE MENTIONED 234 IN ANY OF THE PREVIOUSE POSTS. Dosent it usually say at the ned of the chapter...
Top Bottom