Recent content by Bill

1. B

New TCG based avatars (picture heavy)

Praise Its been a while since I last logged in but I have to give praise to all the new color avatars, they all rock. :serpico:
  2. B

Creating Avatars

When I find a place that'll reliably host the pic, I'll use it. Geocities just doesn't cut it. Might try that.
  3. B

Creating Avatars

I'm the mood of creating a spiffy new avatar. Any suggestions on where to find good quality pictures? What programs do you guys recommend? Any tips? ;D
  4. B

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) Since he was reborn. :P
  5. B

Theory of Ganishka

Meant to answer this in my last post. I think its probably coincidence, or just a little decorative touch on his mask. I'd be more concerned with the third eye...
  6. B

Theory of Ganishka

Or cutting them in half or ripping them into little pieces... ::) If I remember correctly, apostles revert to human form when killed. A valid point but not necessarily. Griffith's Eclipse left the Red Lake, a lake saturated with blood and filled with the Hawk's remains. And by the way...
  7. B

Is Guts still human ?

Those didn't go in a specific order.. However its true that Guts is heading to Puck's home to live peacefully.
  8. B

Is Guts still human ?

Humans are creatures of their environment. Guts has been fighting for all his life, having a sword in his hands is what he's most used to. He's living a nightmarish world but he's adapted because he intends to survive and complete his goals: Revenge on Griffith or a peaceful existence with Caska.
  9. B

Ban Xechnao?

A brilliant lesson.
  10. B

And the award for best avatar goes too....

Most of the long time people here have great avatars. ;D
  11. B

Theory of Ganishka

I stand corrected. :) Sounds quite similar to Rakshas's name... Care to elaborate?
  12. B

Who sacrificed Gaiseric's capital and why?

Was it?
  13. B

Miura's new artwork...

Thanks Uriel! ;D I'll try to add the border on my own, but who knows how that'll end up? :P
  14. B

Theory of Ganishka

Despite the fact that we see him alive and well in chapter 230? ::)
  15. B

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) Must be just you... ::)
Top Bottom