Recent content by binaryterror

1. B

Parallels between Gutts/Zood, Griff/SK

Sadly that one is biased to the "known popular" members. they think their way and tend to forget, speculation is not a positive, which is how they treat this topic. Until Muira draws it that way, all i think anyone can do is speculate on all the ideas.
  2. B

Parallels between Gutts/Zood, Griff/SK

I have a thought to add to this fourm. I don't think it is right or wrong, but something worth posting. Didn't see any mention of it using search, so here goes: Has anyone ever thought that Zodd and SK are really Gutts and Griffith, possibly in the parallel dimension? Gutts is very comparable...
  3. B

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 I have a thought to add to this. I don't think it is right or wrong, but something worth posting. Has anyone ever thought that Zodd and SK are really Gutts and Griffith, possibly in the parallel dimension? Gutts is very comparable to Zodd. Huge sword, 2 forms (gutts and...
  4. B

How to get Young Animals In the USA?

For many obvious reasons I would love to be able to get a few new or old copies of the Young animals magazines (a new subscription would be wonderful as well). How can i? I live in Detroit Michigan, and have not yet to find a single Japanese book store... Any help would be wonderfully...
Top Bottom