Recent content by Cisalpine Roman

1. Cisalpine Roman

A brief self-introduction and a question about the currently ongoing Community Re-Read

Aside from the volumes I already have, I was planning to buy the Deluxe Edition (which finally arrived in Italy last November, after many years), of which there are now two volumes out. Unfortunately, while the panels are no longer mirrored and there are all the advantages the Deluxe has over...
  2. Cisalpine Roman

A brief self-introduction and a question about the currently ongoing Community Re-Read

I'll probably do that. But for the parts I have read (the great majority of the story, that is), I did so from the actual manga, I don't know why you brought up "YouTube spoiler videos" and Internet summaries. I do admit that I have read it from online scans, but those scans are indeed of the...
  3. Cisalpine Roman

A very good point; but I like I said, I have effectively read the entire story (save a few non-crucial chapters, maybe), just not in a chronological order. Thank you! :farnese: And yes, I think I already know all the important parts (save for some of the details of the Lost Children and...
  4. Cisalpine Roman

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I got into Berserk several years ago, mainly through the Golden Age Arc films, but I only started reading the latest chapters around the time of the release of chapter/episode 360, back in 2020. It was precisely around that time that I first discovered this forum...
Top Bottom