Recent content by eid

1. eid

Anti-clichés in Berserk

Roderick is a huge walking anti-cliché and I love him so much.
  2. eid

Farnese Appreciation

Farnese is by far my favorite character (after Guts) but she's the most I feel like I relate to. She's my comfort character. My Favorite scenes of her would be: - Her monologue and montage of being useless when she first joined the group - Holding Casca safe in the cave troll, and realizing...
  3. eid

Things That Make You Happy

That sounds awesome!!! Read mangas with my brothers. We have a thing where when I finish reading something, they will want me to re-read it but this time with them so it's a whole different experience for me specially. (And yes, I read OUTLOAD and voice act for them :slan: ) Other than that, I...
  4. eid

Things you disliked when you were younger but learned to like overtime

I agree... I've always loved tomatos and cucumbers and made salads as snacks
  5. eid

Things you disliked when you were younger but learned to like overtime

My rural village. Growing up, we would spend most of the year in a village stuck inside a hot temperatured valley and there was absolutely NOTHING to do besides visit the rich relative's massive farm and play with the livestock. On an extreme day, maybe chase a herd of donkeys or so... When my...
  6. eid

Hello Walter, just finished reading your “Sk.net: 20 years later” and it was wonderful lol...

Hello Walter, just finished reading your “Sk.net: 20 years later” and it was wonderful lol Thanks for making it, it was interesting and insightful
  7. eid

General Boscogne

TheItCrOw!! Thank you so much for having a thread about him; Boscogne is honestly one of my favorite underrated characters as he gave guts so much trouble for being just a human. Enjoyed reading this so much!
  8. eid

yo aazealh what’s good!!

yo aazealh what’s good!!
  9. eid

SkullKast 145: Thunder Emperor (Vol 31-2)

listening to it rn on the road
  10. eid

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

I would've prefered if a summarized list of plot points Mori knew about was made and published in a book or in an exhibition art. That way, at least, I would've enjoyed watching, reading and listening to dozens of fan theories stitching them up and hearing every diffirent individual theory and...
  11. eid

TigerV's manga colorings

TigerV is one of the best Berserk colorists
  12. eid

hello

hello
Top Bottom