Goat's latest activity

• Goat
    Goat reacted to Sølid's post in the thread Episode 376 with Haha Haha.
    You guys seem to forget that this time they have something they didn't before. Mori. And with him, literally anything is possible.
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to TheItCrOw's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    No, this would again imply that they haven't read Berserk a single time - I still won't believe that. It is so obvious they knew each...
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    It's a way to avoid showing any meaningful interaction between Puck and Rickert. You guys aren't going to find a way to rationalize it...
  • Goat
    Goat replied to the thread Episode 376.
    I have two things to say about this episode. 1) I think the Puck thingie was meant to be a parody/fun/chestnut moment, and it is...
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    BERSERK Episode 376 will be published in Young Animal #9-10, slated to be released on Friday, April 26. (Source) DIGITAL STORE...
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to orthogonal's post in the thread Eclipse in Texas 2024 with Haha Haha.
    Hum... Why do you ask? :magni:
  • Goat
    Amazing job! I honestly didn't expect this amount of reoccurring apostles in the series.
  • Goat
    Imgur has hidden my post due to violence, gore, and nudity, but I am still able to see it. I have since exported it for any who wish to...
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to Gobolatula's post in the thread The New Picture Thread with Like Like.
    Hello Skull Knights! Grail and I have some pictures we've been beyond excited to share: We now officially have a baby boy (and also...
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to SlyapBG's post in the thread Akira Toriyama passes away at age 68 with Sad Sad.
    The pop-culture side of the Internet that loves manga and anime has become distraught over the passing of one of the legends of the...
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to Walter's post in the thread Games to look forward to! with Like Like.
    I’m mildly excited for it. Not sure I’ll get it at launch, though. The first game was so strange, tedious, and often unintentionally...
  • Goat
    Goat replied to the thread Games to look forward to!.
    Anyone hyped for Dragon's Dogma II? I liked the first one a lot, and the sequel looks like the definitive edition of DD1, which was...
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Games to look forward to! with Like Like.
    So I played the Unicorn Overlord demo over the past couple of days, quickly reaching the 8 hours of maximum play time allowed, to my...
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to Dark Emperor's post in the thread Games to look forward to! with Like Like.
Top Bottom