Recent content by Griffith97

1. Griffith97

Episode 364

Wow. What a cliffhanger. Almost feels like destiny that Miura sensei left after this chapter. It feels so sad tho...
  2. Griffith97

Episode 364

Wow! Those scenes in this preview are awesome! In his last work, Miura brought the kid to his parents, and apparently in the bottom left panel, griffith reveals himself to Guts(?) and probably finished volume 41! I don't know what happens next, i hope they will tell us. I wish it could continue...
  3. Griffith97

Episode 360

Yes, probably they'll be forced to leave. I reread episode 238, in which SK tells Schierke that Griffith killed her master because he thinks that a magic user is more dangerous than a 10 thousand army. So maybe SK came to tell that Griffith plans to destroy Elfhelm (Sorry for the mistake...
  4. Griffith97

Episode 360

With: "End of the journey" i think he refers about Casca's. He warned him that Her desire could have been different from him's. So i believe that when Miura returns SK will talk about something that will trigger Guts and they leave Elfheim. Only thing that make me doubt is the new spells...
Top Bottom