Recent content by grumly

1. G

question on vol 21-22

hi i don't knox if someone already ask this (i must admit i didn't read all the topics) but i'd like to know why griffith has come back in the real world in his human form? He wants to achieve his dream (to have his own country i guess) but isn't he a god or something now? why does he need to be...
  2. G

english scanhelp a nb

you should buy it where you can coz dynamics is famous for being late with their releases and they don't even start to release the 1st volume. I really think we'll be dead or very old when volume 22 will be released here (just exagerating a bit).
  3. G

english scanhelp a nb

i have send a mail to dynamics and they answer that they have the rights over berserk manga but they don't know when they will release it...great
  4. G

english scanhelp a nb

thx, i already know junku but i don't read japanese. I was hoping that a shop would sell the us version. too naive i think. Btw, if it's dynamic that will make the french version, don't expect to be still alive when volume 23 will be out.
  5. G

english scanhelp a nb

i didn't know it was licenced? can you tell me where did you buy them, in a shop or on internet?. thx
  6. G

english scanhelp a nb

easy to say but i'm french and it's not licenced here, so if i wait until it is, maybe my children will read it
  7. G

english scanhelp a nb

thx a lot
  8. G

english scanhelp a nb

hi everyone, i'm a berserk fan and i just discover this site 2 days ago. I really love the anime and the manga (like every one here i suppose) and i'm looking for english scan for the manga. I already have the 7 first volume and i'll be happy to trade them with someone or to send what i have to...
Top Bottom