Recent content by JMP

1. J

SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

:slan: Those gag gift boxes crack me up. I really enjoyed playing this game back in the day. One of not that many video games I actually finished. :ganishka: (Ico included, too). You're very welcome! Happy holidays! :guts: Yup, that's the plan! Glad it travels well. Kind of cool for it to...
  2. J

Got my Schnoz gifts the other day! :ubik: Oooo, such a pretty gift bag! And this is what I got: A very cool mug and delicious holiday chocolates! :guts: I definitely have a new favorite mug now. So cute, I love it! ♥♥♥ Thank you so much, TheBranded1! :ubik:
  3. J

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2018! Sign up by Nov 15! I'm in, too! :schnoz: Love that ice skating Schnoz, Grail!
  4. J

Episode 354

I can't believe it's already been a month since the last episode. I lost track of time. It was a nice surprise to check the forum and see that the new episode is coming soon! :guts: Thanks, y'all!
  5. J

Episode 353

I've been checking CDJapan every once in a while the last few days to see if it was out yet. I checked yesterday and still nothing. I meant to look again this morning before I left the house, but forgot. It popped into my mind while I was driving and bugged me so much I pulled off the road to...
  6. J

Movies you've recently watched

I watched Victoria and Abdul the other day with my mom. It was one of her Christmas presents. :serpico: Strange tale of the friendship between a very elderly Queen Victoria and a man named Abdul. It was based on true events that weren't uncovered until 2010 (I think they said). The acting was...
  7. J

SkullKast: Episode 91 - Dream Stew [352 review]

Re: SkullKast: Episode 91 Need to bust out my crock pot and make some soon. :serpico: Great podcast! :ubik: Thought provoking and fun as usual. Thanks y'all!
  8. J

Happy New Year SK.net!

Happy New Year! :guts: I really enjoy this community of folks and I wish you all peace, joy, and prosperity in the coming year. Awesome, thanks for sharing! Yeah, I was thinking about that, too. :serpico: Pretty cool.
  9. J

Milan trip

Wow, what scenery! :isidro: Looks like an amazing trip! I enjoyed seeing the pics.
  10. J

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Time for Presents! You're very welcome! Happy Holidays! :guts: It cracked me up because you had "some of Puck's elf dust you have stashed in your room" on your suggestion list and I just so happened to have this little bottle tucked away in a dresser drawer (had it for...
  11. J

Episode 352

I don't think that's stupid. It's all just guessing, anyway. :carcus: However Miura handles this situation I'm sure it will be satisfying! :guts:
  12. J

Episode 352

I think it would be cool if the sprite, perhaps seeing her friends in serious danger, gained the courage to try and retrieve the last fragment herself. Something like that would symbolize to me that Casca had a true desire to come back now. :ubik: I'm so excited!!! :guts: This is awesome! Thank...
  13. J

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Time for Presents! Thank you very much for the awesome postcard, Grail! It is so cool and gave me a good laugh! :ubik:
  14. J

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

After seeing it a second time I did like it more. I feel better about it. Not great, but better. There's still a lot of stuff I felt was not handled well in this movie, but at least I no longer have the strong desire to drop kick a porg. :ganishka:
  15. J

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

That's for sure. For me so far, this new set of films just can't even touch the original trilogy for connection with and believability of characters, the sense of spontaneity and naturalness in the humor, interactions, and plot, and just plain good story telling. For all the money they're...
Top Bottom