Recent content by KazigluBey

1. KazigluBey

IoE: Will it ever actually be a person we see...or is it more of a morales thing

Thought of the IOE when I saw this pic.
  2. KazigluBey

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

Gonna take a wild guess and say no more Berserk until 2014. :isidro:
  3. KazigluBey

Dexter: Miami’s finest

Yeah I understand the full circle, I just thought season five was his redemption. The aftermath of season four seemed like something worth exploring, but ending it at season four would certainly have left one of the more shocking finishes in recent history. After season five it was just some...
  4. KazigluBey

Worst Dexter season ever, worst Dexter episode ever. Should have ended after season 5.
  5. KazigluBey

Speculation about Movie IV

Speculation? Predictions? It will suck as bad as what we've seen so far.
  6. KazigluBey

Metal thread

New Carcass album pwns. A must have for serious metal fans.
  7. KazigluBey

This season has certainly been bland. I think they just dragged out the series for too many seasons. I'm surprised Deb hasn't ended up in a nuthouse or killed herself by now. Bringing back Hannah for this season was a huge mistake that is eating up a lot of time that could be used for a more...
  8. KazigluBey

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

High on Fire - De Vermis Mysteriis
  9. KazigluBey

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

I don't care how long it takes, it just would be nice for an update. Even if it just says he's working on new episodes, stay tuned.
  10. KazigluBey

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Listening to the new Queensryche album (The one without Geoff Tate). Good stuff.
  11. KazigluBey

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

One of the problems with the flashback scenes is that they do a really poor job of showing the audience what really happened. The effect they use is kind of a disjointed dream like visual but unless you know what happens from the manga you are going to be hard pressed to have a clear picture...
  12. KazigluBey

Skullknight the king of the mountain when it comes to combat?

You may or may not, it's just hypothetical. Just seems like SK could take out quite a few of the more powerful apostles on his own. But for some reason he seems to like hiding in the shadows so to speak and makes an appearance when he feels like it.
  13. KazigluBey

Skullknight the king of the mountain when it comes to combat?

Do you think SK is the most skilled when it comes to combat? He was able to sever Zodd's arm rather easily without taking any damage and the average apostle stands absolutely no chance against him. I know Guts is a force to be reckoned with when he has the berserk armor on but I'm curious if...
  14. KazigluBey

Exactly, the emotional build up for all the key players in the Band, especially the trio of Guts, Casca and Griffith, as well as the closeness of the whole group, needs to be emphasized from the minute Guts joins them. These were people that accepted Guts and created a change in him from a...
  15. KazigluBey

Well I expected a 1/5 and that's exactly what I got with this piece of shit movie. I think it may be the worst of the three. The eclipse was a complete joke. Griffith's transformation into Femto made no sense and the music accompanying all of this was so out of place. It's like they were going...
Top Bottom