Keratos's latest activity

• Keratos
    Keratos reacted to Proj2501's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    I had hoped my own passion for the series and this continuation would eventually have been reignited, but, man, it sure is hard to get...
  • Keratos
    Keratos reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    That's not what people are doing. They're commenting on the stuff that jumps out to them because of how egregious it is, like Puck's...
  • Keratos
    Keratos reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    Daiba is Mori's window character at this point, "If I only I had control over these people..." Yeah, forget the devil in the details...
  • Keratos
    Keratos replied to the thread Episode 376.
    I feel this might go against what Mori said though, about the Continuation not taking 10 years to end. Especially if they continue the...
  • Keratos
    Keratos reacted to guuuuuuuuts's post in the thread Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo with Like Like.
    The dreaded bingo eclipse. Perhaps some will end with shapes: x Square Checkerboard Figure8 + Blackout eclipse If anyone wants their...
  • Keratos
    Keratos reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo with Like Like.
    Sure, why not? @Keratos I took a few from you to pad it out, because I ran out of ideas. My fear was in getting 100%, so I added in some...
  • Keratos
    Keratos reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Hello everyone with Like Like.
    Ah well yeah, sure. But really, I don't think he actually has any haters. People online will just disparage whatever is dear to...
  • Keratos
    Keratos replied to the thread Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo.
    Here is the site I used. I basically made it there and then after I got a randomized board I placed it over the template Aaz provided in...
  • Keratos
    Keratos reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo with Like Like.
    I'd say it's pretty solid! Seems clear enough to me. And it also works for the Bakiraka's mountain hideout (now a sprawling seaside city).
  • Keratos
    Thank you! I wonder if I should make a new bingo card for every new episode or keep using the same one but randomized, as I think many...
  • Keratos
    Keratos replied to the thread Hello everyone.
    I don't think this is a China specific problem, a quick browse through 4chan (or any imageboard) or even forums about general anime talk...
  • Keratos
    I feel like I could have made something much more interesting and fair, but since we're doing this mostly for fun, why the heck not? So...
    • 376Bingo.png
  • Keratos
    Keratos reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo with Like Like.
    That's missing the point, though. The idea is to come up with things that are egregious and specific to how the continuation has been...
  • Keratos
    Damn I had a list ready of stuff I wanted to add, but you guys already said most of them. Though I have another one. -Ham-fisted...
  • Keratos
    My favorite painting and artist in general is Yoshitaka Amano. There's just something so unique and intriguing about his art, especially...
Top Bottom