Recent content by maceonik

1. M

Episode 373

Don't think of it as "dropping the series". The series and the author are inseperable, so the series ended long ago. You are free.
  2. M

Episode 373

Yes, it's the same again. Mediocre writers trying to finish the work of a genius. Inevitable disaster.
  3. M

Episode 373

Yeah, sure. I guess I'm grasping for whatever substance I can even if it shows a very flawed perception of the work.
  4. M

Episode 373

With his body, not his sword. Yes, it's still stupid. Never said it worked. All the scenes about "muh sword" don't work from the conceptual stage.I think Mori may have gotten that idea from the scene in Golden Age where Guts reflects on the lives he has touched with the tip of his sword...
  5. M

Episode 373

You know... I had honestly forgotten about that. The last point, I mean. That makes it even worse lol.
  6. M

Episode 373

Is anyone else concerned about Mori going the way of Guts using the Behelith? Although it's complete nonsense as he would only put himself at the mercy (well even more so) of Griffith by turning into an Apostle. Not to mention it goes against his character development of course. But... "That...
  7. M

What Are You Playing?

I got it free through epic (yes it's cancerous, but i skip most of the cancer through the heroic launcher alternative - free games is free games). Never touched it yet, though. lol
  8. M

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

The film is not even a real adaptation. There are some elements from the manga, but all in all it's pretty much a different story.
  9. M

What Are You Playing?

Tbf the dlc was pretty good.
  10. M

So hard to find serious, mature manga for adults. Any suggestions?

Shigurui happens to come with Miura's seal of recommendation. Actually, that's the only reason I started reading it, I was immediately turned off by the cover — seemed like a gore for the sake of gore kind of manga. I haven't finished it yet, but I can see why he thought it was the most...
  11. M

What Are You Playing?

Wow, when did they make a third one?
  12. M

Episode 371

He failed to strike Femto in the Black Swordman arc, but to be fair Femto actively resisted his efforts, flinging him away. He didn't just stand there with Guts unable to hit him regardless. Still not sure if that's a new power or the new, poor way of depicting Griffith being untouchable, like...
  13. M

Episode 371

They didn't even explain how Zodd used the fast travel tree without Griffith or Sonia, I don't think you should expect such holes to be filled.
  14. M

Episode 371

I got . Be careful what you wish for, I guess.
  15. M

Episode 371

Please, literally just one panel about Casca at least.
Top Bottom