Recent content by magic man

1. M

Episode 376

Well, we won't achieve any sort of mutual understanding here it seems. I'll say this though, if you really had put your money where your mouth is, you would have made a public statement that this community does not support nor acknowledge any episodes released after Miura's death, thus keeping...
  2. M

Episode 376

@Aazealh You mistake me for an optimistic kind of guy that is happy to see Berserk being continued, but it's not really like that. For me Berserk ended with Miura's death. My only point really is that it's confusing (to me) as to why someone would have no respect for a piece of art and yet they...
  3. M

Episode 376

I understand the lack of fondness for what is essentially fanfiction but I do find it really frustrating to see everyone here just insisting on trying to deconstruct every single panel, piece of dialogue, anything, just to say "wow, Miura wouldn't do it this way!". Yeah no shit the writing won't...
  4. M

Episodes 365 & 366

As to why Rickert was able to hit Griffith, I'm sure you guys talked about it extensively over the years. I always thought that Griffith felt very relaxed around Rickert, held him dear despite removing his emotional attachments, and possibly felt some guilt over the fate of his companions, not...
  5. M

Episodes 365 & 366

I have to see more to truly judge the quality of storytelling, but the way Griffith was drawn is actually an upgrade in terms of style, I like his face, feels closer to that Griffith of the Conviction arc. So far pleasantly surprised but we also gotta see more.
  6. M

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

GoT comparisons are out of place, because there's a canyon gap between producers shitting all over a material they gave 0 fucks about and a guy trying to finish his close friend's work. The fact that he wants to do only what Miura intended already makes the whole thing that much better. That is...
  7. M

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Just wanted to say that I think having a continuation is a good thing overall, my argument is simply that without it the brand would be left off to slowly die. Active development means active interest, we could also get more content outside of the manga in the future, if people in charge want...
Top Bottom