Recent content by Markaveli

1. Markaveli

DVD, how does it work?

Well, if it won't play R1 DVDs, it's not region free. Simpel as that. You can check www.vcdhelp.com for a code to use on your friends DVD player, to play region 1 DVDs. Be aware, they don't have codes for ALL DVD players. If you want to play them on your PS2, you can get yourselfe a Region-X...
  2. Markaveli

Behelit Necklace/DragonSlayer Pack

Weird... Isn't the one sold with the Dragonslayer metal? And how big really is it? I've only seen a very small picture of it, while still in the case. And I'm not interested in an actual size Behelit, that'd be too much. ;) Thanks for the info though.
  3. Markaveli

My impressions of Grandia 2

I agree with you 100%. The story is pretty lame, but the gameplay is great. Especially in battles!
  4. Markaveli

Question about a Gatts action figure/statue

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1760416529 I take it this is the one? edit: Damn, I'm slow.... :-/
  5. Markaveli

Behelit Necklace/DragonSlayer Pack

Hey, some time ago I came across a little set wich featured a Behelit Necklace (small one, made from steal) and a miniature DragaonSlayer. But lately I can't seem to find them on eBay anymore, and I'm interested in having the Behelit necklace (not for wearing, just for 'having' :p). I've seen 2...
  6. Markaveli

New Berserk models from Art of War. (pics)

Woah, they look awesome. Especially all the ones with Guts in them... The only one I don't like is the Griffith with the deformed head ;) (Where you only see his upper body/head)
  7. Markaveli

New Game!

... when you go out, and support fellow Berserk fans in finding proffesional help. ;) (Just kiddin')
  8. Markaveli

I WENT UP IN RANK! WHOO HOO!

I just called you a baby because you ACTUALLY MADE A TOPIC because you had more then 50 posts.... and 2 stars... So THERE, I'm not a baby. :p Seriously, I've never understood why people find 'post-counts' so interesting.
  9. Markaveli

I WENT UP IN RANK! WHOO HOO!

You fucking baby. (;))
  10. Markaveli

New Game!

That was an instant classic. I never thought I'd find a 'pre-thought-dub-outtake' would be funny, but I laughed anyway. :)
  11. Markaveli

Berserk DVD VOl.2

Heh, it just got to my notice they call Rickert "Ricket" on the DVDs... (Sub and Dub version...)
  12. Markaveli

New Game!

... when you'r trying to make funny comments in a "You know you've seen too much Berserk when..." on a Berserk Message Board. (:()
  13. Markaveli

European FFX

Uhhh... Olivier, did you play the Japanese version? I don't remember anything like them saying he's made of Pyreflies in the PAL version!? (Some goes for the underwater breathing thingy.)
  14. Markaveli

Blade of the immortal??

C'mon people, Trigun is not that bad. I only hate the fact that Vash sometimes acts like an idiot, and the ending was kinda.... don't know, lame. I thought it was a helluva lot better then Hellsing though, but I just have someting againts episodic animes. And Hellsing has no plot.
  15. Markaveli

Blade of the immortal??

This guy reminds me of someone... By the way, wasn't this topic about Blade of the Immortal!? About other anime, after Berserk everything was a dissapointment for me, but I'm checking out Argento Soma and Crest of the Stars now, they both seem to be quite good. Didn't see enough to give any...
Top Bottom