Recent content by Modianesque

1. Modianesque

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Isn't that one-shot was released as a bonus in tankoubon version too?
  2. Modianesque

The Story Behind Your Username

In high school, i was the only male student in a Literature gifted class. I felt really lonely and struggled to fit in at the time. One day, my teacher gave a book as a present because she saw how sad and lonely i am. That book is "Pour que tu ne te perdes pas dans le quartier", written by a...
  3. Modianesque

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

They misspelled Berserk Prototype and ComiComi Manga School prize. And as far as i remembered, "Noa" was published in a special edition of Weekly Shounen Magazine called Fresh.
  4. Modianesque

Find the panel

Volume 18, episode 141, "Demon's Road (1)", when Guts, Puck and Isidro have to dealt with the breaking wheels! And here you go:
  5. Modianesque

Episode 364

https://imgur.com/a/w1b6VDc This is an official statement about the future of Berserk, from YA #18....
  6. Modianesque

Episode 364

WE cannot wait. :farnese::farnese:
  7. Modianesque

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Maybe April then :sad:
  8. Modianesque

Episode 362

OMG this episode freak me out so much :chomp::chomp::chomp:
  9. Modianesque

SKnet: 20 Years Later

I have known SK.net for 6 or 7 years, but just created an account a few days ago. It's hard to believe that SK.net is one year older than me =)) I'm trying to expand my knowledge about Berserk recently. And every thread, every Podcast helps me a lot. Berserk is not really popular in Vietnam...
Top Bottom