Recent content by mrbright

1. M

3D Character's collection - Berserker update - [10/31/2007]

Re: 3D Character's collection well holy crap... That is some top quality work. I especially like the Mozgus Disciple one. Thanks for posting em.
  2. M

JIN: Trollin' on SK

great drawings, I like the troll one best :P
  3. M

woah
  4. M

More Berserk art I've forgotten about

:D Im glad you guys liked it. As for..... the song is by a metal band called In Flames. The song it self is called Whoracle.
  5. M

well it took me a good month heh , but I sent it to you guys. check your emails if you like
  6. M

K I send it to you guys  but i gota warn you its really short(about 15 sec). but I probably wont get to it untill tonight(finals) :-\
  7. M

hmm i guess that works the file is 97 megs, i can use a different codec and make it smaller. But i think ill need your emails.....
  8. M

well, if you give me some webspace and some time,  :P .
  9. M

thanks,  nother video cap 
  10. M

this was part of a short (realy short) video project i had to do for class last year. I think its pretty self explanatory
  11. M

Zodd without Armor, NSFW

"yeah man dont you get it , he has to keep his arms free.......    for, stuff"
  12. M

guts B&W drawing

Id love to make some more berserk fan art but finals are currently eating away at my core. Thanks to the buncha ya, I love reading comments like these  :P
  13. M

Guts Spawn

heheh , that sword suits him.
  14. M

guts B&W drawing

thanks hmmmm  well this was a school project so I think I did it in about 2days  I cant remember the exact hours but im sure I did it durring a weekend.
  15. M

guts B&W drawing

Thanks to teh both of ya. Yeah that face bugged the hell outa me...  right after I inked it though. Heh if you want you can go to my DA site , I keep some up to date stuff there. its :  www.mrbright.deviantart.com
Top Bottom