Recent content by Record Low

1. R

Episode 278

Well, Zodd just doesn't have proper seatbelts installed for Guts. :zodd: heh. :troll: but as for what is next....i'm just hoping that we at least get to see Roderick's warboat in this episode....
  2. R

Episode 277

Hey guys thx for the episode!! ;D and i guess i cant help but say WOW...it really was an illusion!! :guts:
  3. R

Episode 277

LOL! If that doesnt make you laugh...you guys need to loosen up...only a couple more days, we have waited this long, whats 2 more days? Hey Mike, I would have never guessed that skull knight drinks, lol.
  4. R

Episode 277

Now that I really think about it, the human bullet could very well be a person's nickname...say like the Black swordsman? My guess would be that zodd was as fast as a bullet...or maybe he was in the circus... Many theorys could change in an instant. I guess, all we can do is wait and see...
  5. R

Episode 277

I have a big feeling that we are all about to learn something new about zodd's past.... :zodd: as for the preview...could very well be a memory or a dream...
  6. R

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

I'd would love to see the opera trying to pull off the eclipse... with all the feelings and emotions...especially Guts cutting off his arm...while trying to stop griffith...although the singing could paint a better picture... In my opinion i think that the eclipse has many realistic features...
  7. R

Adventures in YouTube

HAHAHAHAHAHA....so wheeeeeeres jackie?
  8. R

My sketchbook (ultimate proof of Ganishka apostle form)

hmm, i think he looks more like an orangotang....heh, but great try... :troll:
  9. R

How did you get into Berserk?

oh jeez... lets see... around 1998-99 I played sword of the berserk it was a fun game for hack and slash...then 2001 i watched Berserk not even noticing the relation until i finished the first episode...i went back to re play Guts' rage on the dc and finished the rest of the berserk... and ive...
  10. R

Episode 276

By capital I mean through power not national capital... I meant Important key city. Although if Ganishka thinks he could eliminate the huge forces of the holy see alliance I'm sure he has more stuff up his sleeve...I dont think he would send in every thing at once...But I guess we're gonna have...
  11. R

Episode 276

on the next episode....(dbz style) ganishka goes super saijin 3!!! and transforms with the moonlight's power and his baboon tale (just adding on to a joke) I'm done. I remember seeing ganishka in his human(ish) form when trying to 'fondle' with princess charlotte. To think Ganishka would...
  12. R

Episode 276

THX for the episode Aaz and mystery japanese hero!!! do u think that zodd will turn into his human(ish) form and Guts and co. save zodd....? just a thought... what a crew that would be...the apostle, the witch and the berserker armor....hehe... :guts:
  13. R

Transformers the movie in 2006

here is the actual teaser site....and exactly what is the 24 day countdown for? the preview? or an updated site? http://www.transformersmovie.com/
  14. R

FIFA World Cup 2006

you should have also put "drop off food after wards and take their oil"....hehe... damn that bush.... any who, GO MEXICO!!!! GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. R

Your Berserk reading habits?

hmm, at least i know im not alone when it comes to mood music w/ berserk...i listen to a bunch....although i like to listen to somethin a little hard when the guts goes berserk....say....mudvayne, seven dust, soulfly, and korn....haha...maybe foo fighers, opeth, some manson....
Top Bottom