Recent content by Ressha

1. Ressha

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Been playing a good amount of this, I imported and don't know Japanese at all really, but as far as I can tell it is fairly true to the manga, even moreso than any anime adaptation, PS2 game still has it beat imo(that one is a real love letter :ubik: ) It plays exactly like you would expect it...
  2. Ressha

Dark Souls III

Think DaS feels a good deal better after playing DaSIII. Then again this recent re-visit i've done is my first time playing with dsfix, so that might have something to do with it. As for III, after logging just over one hundred hours I had overcome whatever minor issues I had at the beginning...
  3. Ressha

What are the main philosophical influences found in Berserk?

The first few arcs are very fatalistic, but when Guts starts acquiring companions(post becoming the Black Swordsman) it shifts more into the realm of determinism. Skull Knight is very Nietzschean (death of god, will to power(struggle for existence in the original german, remind anyone of Guts/SK?))
  4. Ressha

Hey Everyone(New/Intro)

Nope, just a big fan! Maybe one day though! :daiba: Thank you all for being so welcoming
  5. Ressha

Amazing manga you've read?

I will second this simply because a certain dub left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I forever associate One Piece with that dub(and know others do the same) Manga is nothing like "localized" anime, highly recommend. Also, recommending Welcome to the NHK, Tsumi to Batsu: A Falsified...
  6. Ressha

Hey Everyone(New/Intro)

Finally made an account after about a year of lurking, looks to be a great forum and place to discuss Berserk, I hope to enjoy my participation with you all. I've been reading Berserk for a good while and make a point of re-reading it yearly at the very least(but tend to do it when I find...
Top Bottom