Recent content by slickrick79

1. S

3D art Dragon Slayer

ok, tnx for the info Aazealh. I took an image out of the manga and used that to get the dimensions right. see here: http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/Rick_Meuleman/media/reference%20DS%20size_zps7ipnvajj.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 i just increased the size a fraction, so my overall estimation was...
  2. S

Grail makes doodlies?!

haha, I like your style Grail!
  3. S

3D art Dragon Slayer

tnx for the feedback guys.. i found out that Guts is about 190cm tall.. so I tried to deduct the dimensions for the DS from there. Looking a lot better now.. Also i flared out the handle a bit where it connects to the base of the blade...
  4. S

3D art Dragon Slayer

ok so here is the first occlusion render. not sure yet if the dimensions are sound yet (looks like the blade needs to be longer).. need to do a little research on that.. after that it's time for materials and textures...
  5. S

3D art Dragon Slayer

Hi everyone! I've been visiting this forum for some time now, but I've never really participated until today. I'm figuring this out as i go along, so bear with me.. Anyway..I'm a 3d artist based in the Netherlands and I'm making some stuff for my portfolio and I've been a big fan of Berserk...
Top Bottom