Recent content by Soul_Mole

1. Soul_Mole

Episode 373

Do we know when the next episode is coming out?
  2. Soul_Mole

Episode 373

So Mori decided to use the same lines that the dead souls goaded Guts with at the start of the series, : "Your soul, your flesh, etc... " Really really lame. The whole ritual and everything felt completely bonkers and the Dragon Road seems to serve no purpose other than to highlight that...
  3. Soul_Mole

What are your thoughts on western comics?

Zagor It's an italian comic book created by Sergio Bonelli and artist Gallieno Ferri in 1961 which is still ongoing. The genre and setting is Western-ish, but it's also mixed with fantasy, horror, sci-fi and so on, depending on the episode. The main character is Patrick Wilding who is better...
  4. Soul_Mole

Episode 372

I was right about Griffith wanting to expand into the East. It's only natural if he wants to unite the continent under his banner. It would be cool to see in what state is current Kushan empire and how are they holding up against astral creatures. The overall episode was solid. I still think...
  5. Soul_Mole

Welp, not anymore :D

Welp, not anymore :D
  6. Soul_Mole

Games to look forward to!

It's probably meant to completely replace/erase the previous game which left a bad taste in one's mouth. The trailer and gifs shown so far look very promising, but I'll wait to see the gameplay. I'm also looking forward to Dragon Quest XII even though we still known nothing about it.
  7. Soul_Mole

Games to look forward to!

Nazralath: The Fallen World - new souls like game Lords of the Fallen- A sequel to the previous Lords of the Fallen game. The game looks damn cool.
  8. Soul_Mole

Otkud si? Ja iz podravine

Otkud si? Ja iz podravine
  9. Soul_Mole

Sranje... oni su jedina kompanija koja je imala besplatan shipping, a više se ne isplati...

Sranje... oni su jedina kompanija koja je imala besplatan shipping, a više se ne isplati kupovati knjige na amazonu.
  10. Soul_Mole

Daj me nemoj zajebavat! :D

Daj me nemoj zajebavat! :D
  11. Soul_Mole

Haha It's not that I'm optimistic, I just think there'll be some shiny moments in Berserk. Btw...

Haha It's not that I'm optimistic, I just think there'll be some shiny moments in Berserk. Btw where are you from?
  12. Soul_Mole

Episode 372

I'm excited about 372. We shouldn't expect the same level of quality that we had with Miura. They aren't him and will make/have already made mistakes, both small and large. Still, they do have one thing that Miura didn't have and that's freedom. There's a good possibility they will explore parts...
  13. Soul_Mole

Indeed. Crag Hack from Heroes of Might and Magic 3. It's my favorite game of all time.

Indeed. Crag Hack from Heroes of Might and Magic 3. It's my favorite game of all time.
  14. Soul_Mole

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

I've looked it up and it seems interesting. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation! Nah, no biggie. I think I'll search for some historical/fantasy books.
  15. Soul_Mole

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

Aye, that's what I meant. Read it several years ago, though I found it to be mediocre. I think I watched one season of that but I didn't like the main character, too shounen-ish.
Top Bottom