Recent content by Tenjin

1. T

Guts' Armor

yeah he can use more strength with the armor, but i think that doesnt mean he's stronger. As i said, there's no battle strategies of any kind, and it's basically jumping like a beast and slash as much as possible. I think it's a great part of the story, but still i think the way Guts' fighting...
  2. T

Trading Card

Isnt a new artbook coming out? There was already so many illustrations since the 1st artbook... and now he did about 50 new ones? That's cool, but i dont want these pictures on 5 cm card! what a waste... REALEASE AN ARTBOOK!!!
  3. T

Guts' Armor

well i dont think that the armor make Guts more powerful. It only force him to fight like a beast until he dies. Now we saw a few episodes with Guts and his armor, we can say that he's not more powerful... in 228 when he cut in half apostles isnt something he couldnt do before (when he's not...
  4. T

Episode 228

Re:Chapter 228 promising chapter as usual. "trading cards"... i was hoping for something else. But 50 new illustrations is a nice thing. Is there any word yet about a new artbook?
  5. T

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 I never said that you were wrong Olivier, I just said i thought the idea of Grun against 3000 soldiers was more apealing to me even if that's not the case afterall. So dont get offended personally when someone his giving his opinions.
  6. T

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 im kinda disapointed by the behaviour of some people on this board trying to act like wise-guys and stoping discussions when it's not going along their own theories. I may be a newbie to this board, but im reading Berserk manga since '93 and have the deepest respect for Miura...
  7. T

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 hmmm.... on contrary i think fighting AGAINST 3000 soldiers was more plausible and way more interesting... it's some kind of legend so what is so amazing by "fighting alongside 3000 people" ? So we can tell the same legend for the other 2999 soldiers who battled this day? lol We...
  8. T

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 i think it's more likely that he fought against 3000 soldiers... not sure though, but it would be more logical that it is to compare to the Guts' 100 soldiers legend...
  9. T

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 i dont see why it's retarded to discuss the level of power of characters in Berserk and their evolution. We still dont know if the other apostles are stronger than Grunbeld and Zodd. What is interesting is that Guts is becoming a lot stronger (still have to see how it turns out...
  10. T

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 i think we can't really say now who is stronger between Zodd and Grunbeld. let's see if Guts still have any difficulties with the armor to kill Grunbeld, besides his wounds. Seeing the last fight between Guts (without the new armor) and Zodd, we could say there wasn't a huge...
  11. T

Rare Dragon Slayer Replica for Sale

right... obviously because nobody on earth could manipulate it as well as Guts! but as you said it fits perfectly with this awesome fantasy story, the DS is like a character in itself.
  12. T

hahaha yeah of course i can lift the replica... 6kg! that's the good weigh for something as this size. A real replica made of metal would definetely be another story. lol
  13. T

if i would have to get only one thing from Berserk, that would be the Dragon Koroshi for sure. The replica is really nice, the price a bit expensive but it's still affordable for me. ^_^ maybe still have to resist to go to crowded place and slash all people with it, but that's another story... lol
  14. T

ok no prob! Wonder Festival 1998? i have no clue...
  15. T

the 2,20 meters FRP replica costs about 750$ if you can find it. I'm close to get it and as soon as i have it in my hands i'll let you know where to find it. ;) you wont be arrested with that, nobody will even notice it can be a sworld. lol
Top Bottom