Recent content by THE BEAST

1. T

Breaking Bad

I was thinking the same thing as your girlfriend and then shocked that i could even think that about Walt.
  2. T

How did you get into Berserk?

In 98 i saw a small preview in a game informer for the Dreamcast and it's up coming games, Berserk being one of them and the tiny fuzzy photo of a black swordsman carrying a ridiculous sword must have done something to me because i became obsessive, i scoured the internet for whatever...
  3. T

Studio Gaga

Thanks Az i missed that post before, judging from the time the assistants spend there it seems that Miura still does the majority of all art duties...wow he's insane and i love him for it, and also makes me feel inadequate as a comic artist.
  4. T

Studio Gaga

Thanks, I stopped collecting the original tankobon in favor of the Dark Horse releases, of course they fail to mention anything about Studio Gaga or it's members, still i don't suppose there's been a feature in Young Animal that details what the members do? i know Miura works 13-15 hour days i...
  5. T

What if the manga wasn't titled Berserk?

:ganishka: I'm sorry "Rapetown" is hilarious, it's like the screwed up musical adaption of Berserk.
  6. T

Studio Gaga

Apologies if this has been answered before but i couldn't find it in the boards and i haven't been on here in years... but i was curious if it's ever been stated who Studio gaga is composed of, the Artist's names, which volumes they worked on and what they do (inking, finishes, backgrounds etc)...
  7. T

Anyone here on the Bendis board?

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/forumdisplay.php?f=8 It's an American comic book forum belonging to comic writer Brian M. Bendis, good stuff.
  8. T

Anyone here on the Bendis board?

Man! I haven't been on this site in years, it's good to know a lot of the familiar faces are still around, most of my board time now is spent on the Bendis boards and i was just wondering if anyone here frequents there too. ps i love the new emoticons :guts: :magni: :schnoz: :ganishka:
  9. T

Dark Horse Releases

Very awsome indeed, thanks Chris...but i have to say as much is it may suck waiting 3 months for a volume it's not nearly as bad as the wait between Blade of the Immortal volumes.
  10. T

The Official Nintendo WiFi Friends Gathering

Re: Anyone playing Mario Kart DS online? my roomate bought it so i'm game!
  11. T

Berserk flash movie

LMAO WTF!? :chomp:
  12. T

Favorite Volume?

It's Hard to pick but i keep going back to 22
  13. T

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

you cant rape the willing
  14. T

Games as bonus stories?

ok you win....this time :chomp: