Recent content by TheItCrOw

1. TheItCrOw

Episode 376

No, this would again imply that they haven't read Berserk a single time - I still won't believe that. It is so obvious they knew each other and were even friends (more than that: friends who share common traumatic experiences and horrors to some extend). I think @Goat is right; it was meant to...
  2. TheItCrOw

Episode 376

I really wonder why you guys aren't flabbergasted to the bone about Puck not remembering Rickert? This, to me, doesn't necessarily feel like the biggest plot hole (as it's not that important) but it is the most obvious and easily avoidable? Imagine you're the most casual, first time reader -...
  3. TheItCrOw

Episode 376

You have got to be shitting me. I've only just now bought the magazine from hakusensha, but I have no translation so I didn't understand that awkward stare between Puck and Rickert within the episode, but they seriously introduced themselves to each other?
  4. TheItCrOw

Going to Japan in 2024

So, currently in Japan, bought a Berserk "Special Edition" in Akihabara yesterday... no idea what it means but the "Drama CD" (Google Lens translation) intruiged me and it was only 20€ so I bought it. It was also either this volume or volume 42, so there wasn't much of a decision. Anyone...
  5. TheItCrOw

Ganishka's powers

Is that a ChatGPT response? Because it sounds like so much but actually says nothing. I've also been encountering AI generated texts on other forums like crazy and they sound very much alike.
  6. TheItCrOw

Berserk 1997 Anime Coming to Blu-Ray in USA

You guys think it's worth it beyond a collection purpose? I've seen the anime in, I don't, I guess 480/720p? Is blue ray a significant difference in experience from that? I actually don't own any blue rays - it was DVD for me and then the jump to digital copies.
  7. TheItCrOw

Guts vs Zodd second fight by Noggi

Damn, the guy from a couple of years ago who tried to tell us that Guts moves with mach 127 was right - he indeed has the power of a whole nuke in a single sword swing! Sorry to say, but of all the fanproject animations I've seen shared here, this looks the worst...
  8. TheItCrOw

"Skull & Beherit", a masterpiece full of mystery and symbolism by Kentaro Miura

Since this is your own thread your kicking off, I feel like you should start the conversation by telling us your own interpretation of the image in question. Hence I'm going to be cheeky and ask: What meaning? It looks like a Behelith within a rather conventional skull, adorned with the usual...
  9. TheItCrOw

I’m turning 30

I guess you're right :ganishka:
  10. TheItCrOw

The Big Berserk Exhibition

You have got to be kidding me, I'm exactly leaving Osaka at the 9th or 10th of April :judo: Well, at least I'm not missing something crucial judging by the comments.
  11. TheItCrOw

I’m turning 30

Not to go off-track, but how did we end up there when the first movie was so (fairly) serious? I loved the first one but the second/third felt like a fever dream. Oh and @Odeon: I haven't turned 30 yet, but a friend of mine died just three days ago. He was 25, "healthy", an athlete and no...
  12. TheItCrOw

Movies you've recently watched

You didn't miss anything. The first one was the best by far, the second movie has one good scene where Smaug talks to Bilbo (because Benedict Cumberbatch was awesome) and the third movie is just... one of the movies of all time.
  13. TheItCrOw

Sleep Paralysis

No idea where you draw the line between sleep paralysis and, well, a nightmare, but a couple of months ago I was awake (I think I was) because I saw my bedroom and I was lying in bed when suddenly an older woman comes crashing in through the door with a knife - I also specifically recall loud...
  14. TheItCrOw

Episode 374

He was needed so that Guts had something to fight while Griffith snatched Casca. Griffith could have obviously done that himself, but I guess the team couldn't figure out how to play out this interaction without Zodd occupying Guts. That's at least my take from it, because Zodd does nothing...
  15. TheItCrOw

SECRET SCHNOZ 2023! It's GIFTIN' TIME!

Just received my gift from my Secret Schnoz - whoever that might be! :schnoz: Thank you very much for the drawing and the exhibition goodies - it's exactly what I was looking for! :judo:
Top Bottom