Recent content by TheNovie

1. TheNovie

Remembering Kentarou Miura

Thanks so much for everything, Miura Sensei. R.I.P
  2. TheNovie

Berserk anime Character Sheets and Concept Art (97 and the movies)

I always love seeing stuff like this, thanks a lot !
  3. TheNovie

Sleep Paralysis

As of writing this, I've never experienced it myself but the concept really does sound terrifying. The fact that something like this can just happen out of nowhere completely changing your life is something I think about a lot. I sympathise with those who are currently going through that ordeal.
  4. TheNovie

What Are You Playing?

I'm playing Ultrakill right now, in the second act, so far I really like it, the gun play, fast paced combat and art style are all great.
  5. TheNovie

Brief introduction and a question on the "Artwork of Berserk" book

Ive got the first deluxe volume and vols 1 - 41 in darkhorse singles
  6. TheNovie

Thanks I'll likely buy this Ya we'll just have to hope Dark horse gets the rights to it.
  7. TheNovie

Thanks I might give that a try. I'll do some shopping around and see what's available, thanks again
  8. TheNovie

Thanks Aaz, how long do you think that will take? Google once again wont give me a straight answer
  9. TheNovie

Hi everyone, I've been a fan of Berserk for a good while now, I got into the series after deciding that I wanted to get invested in a long, high quality manga, I went into the series completely blind and it quickly became my favourite thing ever. I've bought the entire physical collection as...
Top Bottom