Recent content by TwoPumpWarrior

1. TwoPumpWarrior

Close encounters with a celebrity

I met Linnea Quigley (Trash from Return of the Living Dead) at Dragoncon 2 years ago. Then again when she came through a haunt I was working that same year! A close friend got a signed picture from her, a shot similar to this (nsfw): edit: I can't seem to spoiler this image but you might know...
  2. TwoPumpWarrior

Dark Souls III

WOW. I guess all my recent practice with the greatsword will be useless! However that beast is still great fun in Dark Souls 2. That's exactly what my first character centered around (her name was Casca, I'm lame). I only retired it to take up Dual Axe Power Stance which eventually led to the...
  3. TwoPumpWarrior

Games to look forward to!

Fallout 4 trailer went live: https://youtu.be/Lnn2rJpjar4 I'll keep my fingers crossed but not incredibly impressed with the trailer honestly. Aesthetically, the world looks so much better with color but that's been possible for a minute. I did like the urban looking scenes though, it'd be nice...
  4. TwoPumpWarrior

Berserk Moms

Is Rosine a Berserk Mom? I'm not sure if making pseudo-Apostles counts as child rearing but the effort going into the 'elves' seemed quite enormous. There was a cocooning period and an 'emergence chamber,' all of this being very different from how other pseudo-Apostles are created. Is this in...
  5. TwoPumpWarrior

Movies to look forward to

I don't even know what to say about Kung Fury. I thought I was watching the trailer and 30 minutes later, it was over. Equal parts wonderfully awful visual effects (why isn't 80's lightning used more often?) and strangely engaging acting. Never looked away but I can't say I remember more than a...
  6. TwoPumpWarrior

Exanima (early access)

Re: Sui Generis / ExAnima (now on Steam!) So ExAnima released on Steam. This has sorta opened a recent wave of communication from the devs. At this point, co-op is a priority as it will add the most value to the current game. PvP is definitely possible but would rely on 0 latency to perform...
  7. TwoPumpWarrior

Exanima (early access)

Re: Sui Generis / ExAnima A new patch was released yesterday. They are getting ready to finally implement the skill system and expand the dungeon beyond it's current 3 levels. The arena mode will be somewhat revamped as well, they plan for all arena stuff to be in the overworld. Whenever it...
  8. TwoPumpWarrior

Exanima (early access)

Re: Sui Generis / ExAnima Cautiously optimistic for Numenera, the art style is really attractive though (: Well I suppose I only described half the controls which would be strange. I think the system really shines when you can harmonize your footwork with the cursor. There are many subtle...
  9. TwoPumpWarrior

Exanima (early access)

Re: Sui Generis / ExAnima I would lean more heavily to Baldur's Gate and even that's a stretch. The devs are fond of the Ultima series and it's influence has been in hinting. Admittedly, the game is not for everyone. Many have been turned off by the control schemes (exploration, combat) which...
  10. TwoPumpWarrior

Star Wars Battlefront

Thanks for sharing this! Completely forgot a teaser was due soon, hopefully we are not let down on ANY Star Wars creations this year :) Really looking forward to this. However I agree with the first commenter, if it's just a Star Wars themed Battlefield then I'll be pretty sore.
  11. TwoPumpWarrior

Exanima (early access)

Exanima has been released on Steam! Check out this new trailer: https://youtu.be/WuwSKCahTWU Sui Generis / Exanima are being developed in tandem by an indie studio, Bare Mettle Entertainment. Low fantasy setting with a unique physics engine which really brings the game to life. It boasts a...
  12. TwoPumpWarrior

What Are You Playing?

Hello. I've been playing a neat indie game called ExAnima, which is the prelude to a Kickstarter game, Sui Generis. Wait, what? So the kicker here is that the developers sorta ran through their Kickstarter funds (about $250,000) and missed their deadline of May 2014. So this game is a smaller...
  13. TwoPumpWarrior

Like SKnet? Donate to Help Us Become Even Greater

Hey all! New to the forums but been reading Berserk for a few years now. Excited to finally break in and cut my "horn" :zodd: Just committed to a monthly pledge to support such a great cause!
Top Bottom